Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 02, 2022
Whoopi Goldberg Threatening to Quit 'The View,' Claims ABC is Who Screwed Things Up
Whoopi Goldberg got suspended from "The View" and is big mad about it. To the point, she's threatening to quit. So sayeth the New York Post. What an odd week for someone with the last name Goldberg.
Whoopi Goldberg attempted to own conservatives over the book Maus being banned from a school district. Only, the book was never banned. A liberal activist said it was banned, but really the district was looking for something they felt was more age-appropriate. In her yakking, Goldberg said that the Holocaust wasn't about race. This shocked even the other yaks on "The View." The fine folks at Newsbusters sent the clip out on the internet. Outrage and/or mockery ensued. Goldberg apologized, only to go on Stephen Colbert and double down on her stupidity. Then, yesterday, apologized again on "The View," where they did a very special episode with the ADL.
ABC suspended her for two weeks after that. Whoopi is super angry, telling people she's going to quit, and per the Post, "feels ABC executives mishandled this" and that she "followed their playbook." Though, insiders feel she just needs to calm down.
When angry, bitter lefties get a taste of their own cancel culture, I'm of two minds on the issue. I don't think Whoopi should have been punished because I don't think people should get punished for saying stupid things. Whoopie said it. She groveled for two days. Everyone moves on with their lives and lets "The View" go back to saying ignorant things about politics.
But while I don't think Whoopi should be canceled, I don't care enough to feel bad about it. To quote Jonathan Pie, "This is what you idiots wanted." If a conservative said what Whoopi said, they'd be fired and kicked off of social media by the first commercial break. Only a few episodes ago, "The View" was advocating for Joe Rogan to be canceled for wrongthink. When it happens to leftists or people in the media (but I repeat myself), they can cancel deez nuts for all I care.
Whoopi shouldn't have been suspended. If she returns to "The View," meh.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
BREAKING: Jeff Zucker RESIGNS From CNN! ...Another One Bites the Dust | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants to Gang Rape the Progressive ... ›
- MORON ALERT: Whoopi Goldberg Actually Thinks 'Abortion' is in ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes ... ›
- Whoopi Broadcasts Ignorance: 'Holocaust Isn't About Race' - Louder ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Apologies for Holocaust Comments - Louder With ... ›
- Stephen Colbert Calls On Peter Doocy to Be Slapped - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Freaks Out Over 'Hollywood Elitists' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Says GOP Just Doesn’t Trust Black Women - Louder With Crowder ›
- The View's Sunny Hostin Demands More Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Attacks Archbishop Denying Nancy Pelos - Louder With Crowder ›