A Group of Black People Saw a White Cop Being Attacked, So They ... Defended Him?
The world sucks and everything is terrible. And, oh my God, why won't someone do something? That tends to be the reaction lately whenever you turn on the computer and scroll the news. Every so often, you get a reminder of how the real world is off of social media (see WATCH AS TWO COPS AND TWO PROTESTERS HUG IT OUT and COPS AND PROTESTERS TEAM UP AGAINST ANTIFA DOUCHE). I don't know the context of this video, but it's not like we ever know the context when the video goes in another direction. A group of African-Americans saw a white police officer being attacked. What happened next will surprise you, but only if you don't back away from the computer once and a while.
Well this took an unexpected turn... pic.twitter.com/MRe6BgANhC
— GrantB911 (@GrantB911) September 8, 2020
No one cheered. There was no screaming "ACAB" or "F*** Twelve." The different skin colors shouldn't even make a difference, other than we tend to let it. This was Americans helping Americans. This is generally how the real world acts. Like going to Target on the weekend, seeing shoppers in "Black Lives Matter" masks shopping next to people in "Make America Great Again" masks.
We're in the middle of another most important election of our lives, where if you don't choose a side, a side is going to be chosen for you anyway. I also cop (no pun intended) to being pretty partisan in that regard. But when you can't take the time to appreciate all the examples of how America really is and how Americans really coexist with each other, that's when you have a bigger problem.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Woman Tries to Fact-Check Crowder on Male Privilege! | Change My Mind Clipsyoutu.be
- Cop Has Breakdown Over Left's Anti-Police Rhetoric - Louder With ... ›
- Activists Launch Vulgar Tirade Against Portland Cop - Louder With ... ›
- Cop Who Made Fun of LeBron James on TikTok Got Fired - Louder ... ›
- Cop Who Mocked LeBron James is Getting in Trouble - Louder With ... ›
- Cop Responds to “Are You Gonna Kill Me Like Ma'Khia Bryant ... ›
- Idaho Cop at Center of TikTok Controversy Speaks Out - Louder ... ›
- Colorado Cop Goes Viral Over Brutal Retirement Letter - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Unleashes Tirade Against Latino Cop at Traffic Stop ... ›
- Cop Calls LeBron James for Policing Advice - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Forced to Return Fire, Has Emotional Breakdown - Louder With ... ›