Cops and Protesters Team Up Against ANTIFA Douche
This was the feel-good moment of the weekend rioting. Which, to be charitable, the rioting looks like it was more ANTIFA than it was people protesting George Floyd's murder (see FIRST-PERSON FOOTAGE SHOWS PORTLAND ANTIFA BEATING DOWN A JOURNALIST [VIDEO] and ANTIFA CALLED DARYL DAVIS A WHITE SUPREMACIST, AND HE HAS QUESTIONS). The way protests (not riots) usually work is that people protest while police watch in case things get out of hand, which can sometimes happen when you have large groups of emotional people. You may have noticed that this weekend.
Where things stop being peaceful is when some dickhead pulls out a hammer and starts destroying public property, which as you see in this video someone started to do, until the protesters grabbed him and turned him over to the police standing by. Quite frankly, this is a greatest team-up in the history of civil disobedience.
“TAKE HIS ASS!” Rioter causing damage is detained & handed over to police by peaceful protesters in D.C. https://t.co/AHTGCSxv6x— Breaking911 (@Breaking911)1590970713.0
One thing I want to point out about this video: One of the protesters in the commotion accidentally got mixed up and pinned against the wall. The protesters said he was with them. The cops confirmed and let him go. Contrary to popular belief, we're all on the same side more often than we're not.
Except for ANTIFA. They can go choke on a bag of dicks.
Why Antifa IS a Terrorist Organization | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Donald Trump is in Favor of Labeling Antifa as a Terrorist Group ... ›
- Dear Media: Your Failure to Condemn Antifa Proves Donald Trump ... ›
- #UnderCoverAntifa: Louder with Crowder Exposes the Dangerous ... ›
- CROWDER CONFRONTS: Convicted Antifa Thug! - Louder With ... ›
- Antifa Firebomber Leaves Manifesto Detailing his Motive - Louder ... ›
- Project Veritas Releases Expose on Antifa - Louder With Crowder ›
- Project Veritas' Undercover Antifa Video Shows a Group Thirsty for Violence ›