Alright, alright. People are going to call me a “RINO” no matter where I line up on this one, so please, hold your hate mail until you read the points below. Is that fair? Let’s go.
– Donald Trump gave over $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Despite the fact that he openly criticizes the foundation and the Clinton’s lack of transparency regarding it. Now we don’t have the exact numbers, we only know that his contributions number over $100,000 and under $250,000. Also this may be a good time to note that he personally supported Hillary Clinton’s senate campaign. Just had to give you a heads up, you know, because I’m a “RINOz” and all.
– Over the years, he has consistently supported Democrats over Republicans. Since 1990, Trump has given $541,650 to Democrats—more than he gave to Republicans over the same period of time. Kind of odd for someone who claims to be such a gung ho Republican these days, wouldn’t you say?
– In 2008, Donald Trump supported Obama’s campaign. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but here’s a quote from 2011 for good measure. “I was his biggest cheerleader,” “If you go back three years, I’m saying, ‘Do a great job.’ … ” “I thought he was a positive person, always,”
– Trump has switched parties at least five times since the 1980s. Three times since 2001. Trump is a new kind of politician. He’s what the progressives call “party-fluid.”
– His disgusting abuse of government power/eminent domain. Michelle Malkin has covered this extensively. Here’s the thing, with Trump this isn’t a one-time thing. It’s seemingly an integral part of his business model. In 1997, he even went as far as to use eminent domain to try and evict an elderly widow—so that he could build a limousine parking lot. I hate to play identity politics here but… what a dick.
– Donald Trump, in 2000 supported gun control, abortion, higher taxes and socialized healthcare. Do I… Do I really need to add anything here?
– Donald Trump Stood against Pro-1st amendment Conservatives when facing radical Islam. Yep, Trump even went as far as to slam Pamela Gellar for her cartoon contest in Texas. Now, regardless of whether you think Pam Gellar’s event is tasteless, the woman faced violence from radical Islam. I don’t know a single, self-respecting Conservative who deemed it appropriate to slam her, standing arm-in-arm with angry Islamists. Not one. Unless you count Trump?
– He wants Oprah Winfrey on his ticket. Yes, the same Oprah who supported Obama, called all of his critics out as racist and yes, the same Oprah who said that all racists were white, and that they “all need to die.” Welcome your new VP.
– Most importantly… his hair. Sorry, this is still LouderWithCrowder.com We had to bring this down a childish notch. On a serious note, can a man who won’t even reveal his true hairline truly be trusted as president? Hard questions. We ask them.
By the way, please do click on all those hyperlinks for yourself. Don’t take my word for it. Do your own research. You’ll find that everything there is in order. Now, with all of the evidence at hand, we’re left with two possible conclusions. Either…
A) Donald Trump suffers from a severe split-personality disorder. Or…
B) Donald Trump is a fraud. A man devoid of principles who bases all of his decisions on the winds of political expediency.
At best, he’s a bold, entertaining voice of opposition. At worst, he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Don’t be fooled. Do your research.