Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
The Top Five Reasons You Cannot Vote for Hillary Clinton
Fear not, this video is short. Listing all the reasons Hillary Clinton is a disaster is something not even a Hollywood special effects department could adequately capture. It would take a series of videos to document the carnage. In fact you wouldn't be able to watch them in your lifetime. Or God's lifetime. So we had to pick the most pressing reasons Hillary is the human equivalent of the San Andreas fault. With shrill lava. Lots of shrill, hot, painful lava.
And there you have it. Again, you're welcome for limiting it to just the top five. Otherwise the gray hairs, arthritis, and death would set in. But Hillary would still look worse.
Yes, potshot and Hillary Clinton's resemblance to the crypt-keeper. No apologies, for I take my apology cues from the hag-in-chief herself. Are these insults sexist? Be honest with yourself, you don't actually care. When Hillary's insulted, your heart flutters a bit. That's totally normal. Or it's a heart arrhythmia and maybe you should get that checked. But not through your health insurance, or you may die. Thanks Obamacare.
You know how you might also die? If Hillary Clinton was ever in charge of that thing you participated in that one time. See also Benghazi. Or rewatch the video.
- The Top 7 Hillary Clinton Lies that The Liberal Media's Trying to Hide...
- The Top 5 Reasons Hillary Clinton is Anti-Woman
- Noted Leftist Susan Sarandon May Vote... Trump over Hillary?!
- Navy SEAL on Benghazi: 'Hillary killed my friend... 600 security requests denied.'
- Breaking the law? Just Who's Funding the Clinton Foundation?
- FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton Opposed Gay Marriage Forever... Until Like, Yesterday