Mission Statement: THIS Is Why We #FightLikeHell
Steven is finally out of YouTube jail, and he has a special mission statement for Louder with Crowder fans everywhere: This is why we #FightLikeHell.
THIS Is Why We #FightLikeHell: LwC Mission Statement | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Our goal is NOT to get banned from YouTube. It is merely to understand the rules so we know how to abide by them, and if we plan content that would knowingly be in violation of YouTube's ever-changing guidelines, to put that content exclusively on #MugClub, in order for you, the viewer, to get the best of both worlds.
What we strive to do with our content:
- To be the most transparent show there is. To provide all references. To consistently be accurate and consistently be correct, so that we CAN focus on comedy and entertainment.
- To be an anti-bully. To punch UP against the hard-left media establishment, and to give everyone else like us a fighting chance. If there is an all-powerful group you're not allowed to discuss, we insult it. If there is something swept under the rug, we lift it. If a subject is cloaked in darkness, we shine a light on it. If there's a sacred cow, we burn it. We aim to do that while, of course, being sensitive to everyone's differences, proclivities, and disabilities. You'll notice I've even hired an interpreter for the hearing impaired.
- To always end the show by providing you with SOME kind of a solution. It's really easy to be a John Oliver or Seth Meyers, just bitch bitch bitch, without putting your skin in the game on how to fix it. Now I'm not just talking policy or politics (though sometimes that is the case if I have a legislator on the show), but what you can do in YOUR life.
At "Louder with Crowder", as far as content, I've always had THREE criteria that a story, segment, or show must meet. That is, any content on this show MUST be A) Informative, B) Entertaining or C) enlightening. At least two of those three, ideally all three. What do I mean by that?
- INFORMATIVE: This means our content must INFORM you. It is providing you with NEW, accurate information that you don't already have. Examples would be when we break news, hidden camera, or things like "Change my Mind"--things that NOBODY else has, so we are bringing new information to the table.
- ENTERTAINING: This is self-explanatory: this is an entertainment show. I'm a comedian. Dave is a comedian. The content must always be entertaining, or we're not doing our job, period.
- ENLIGHTENING: Now this one means that if we are going to cover information that YOU already know, in other words, something that is unoriginal but is STILL important to you, then we better shine a new light on it. We better bring some new information or insight to the table.
Here's an analogy for you: If you exercise properly you should leave refreshed. Not exhausted. Sure there are exceptions, and there will be heavy days, but especially for those on #MugClub who get the EXTENDED show, where we spend more time chatting with you, we want you to leave feeling better, happier, more purpose-filled for having tuned in, not depleted and hopeless.
This show is the number one not only right-leaning show in the demographic of YOU but even in comparison to network comedy shows in that demographic. Period. It's not even close. There are more of YOU, viewers and listeners in the demo, than for any other show of this kind that exists. There isn't even a DISTANT second. Period.
I, we, have been BLESSED with that influence and that opportunity by YOUR good graces. And I don't take it lightly.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!