LOL: Check out Stacey Abrams claiming her boyfriend dumped her for being 'too ambitious'
Last night, Stacey Abrams said on The Drew Barrymore Show that she will likely run for office again.
\u201cStacey Abrams tells Drew Barrymore that she will 'likely run again'\u201d— Daily Caller (@Daily Caller) 1673307147
Abrams also told Drew Barrymore a very odd story about a boy who broke up with her because she was just too perfect:
\u201cStacey Abrams: "When I was in college, I fell in love with a boy who was mean to me. He broke up with me and he said that I was too ambitious and wanted too many things, and I would end up alone and lonely."\u201d— Greg Price (@Greg Price) 1673298668
If this man was also named Corn Pop, then the story might make a little more sense.
Abrams ran for Governor of Georgia in 2018, as well as this past year's 2022 election. She claims Republican Governor Brian Kemp stole the elections through "voter suppression" tactics--this despite increased turnout across the state. Math, who needs it?
She also never conceded the 2018 election. Now, to her credit, she did concede this most recent election, but couldn't help but compare herself to the Apostle Paul in her concession speech. Baby steps.
\u201cIn her concession speech last night, Stacey Abrams quoted 2 Corinthians 4:8-9, comparing her election loss to the sufferings of St. Paul and the early church\u201d— Woke Preacher Clips (Crypto-Paganism Noticer) (@Woke Preacher Clips (Crypto-Paganism Noticer)) 1668000564
But Stacey's campaign isn't looking so hot at the moment. Yesterday, Abrams reported more than $1.4M in debt to the state campaign finance commission. This is quite flabbergasting, given she raised a record $113M to lose by 8 points. By comparison, Kemp only raised $78M.
Abrams' campaign manager claimed the exorbitant funds raised were due to a "cavalcade of negative press." But some staffers claim there was actually crazy spending going on, including a "hype house" rented for $12,500 a month to make TikTok videos in. They also bought a pop-up shop and "swag truck" to give free merchandise to young voters. I don't know about you, but if I saw a "swag truck" offering me free goodies, I would run for the hills before I made the next episode of Dateline.
As a result of the ill-advised spending, Abrams actually had to cut airwave spending by half in the final two weeks leading up to the election, which her manager has since admitted was done to reign in expenses.
But who knows, maybe the third time really is the charm for twice-failed gubernatorial candidates!
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
WOKE Star Trek! Stacey Abrams Makes a Bizarre Cameo! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Legend Uses 'Shopping Cart Theory' to Prove Once and For All Liberals Are the Worst ›
- Midterms 2022: Can Republicans Actually Win This Thing? (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Kari Lake needs only her 20-year-old volunteer to illustrate how horrible the media is at their jobs ›
- Patriot Uses Viral 'Shopping Cart Theory' to Dunk All Over Liberals ›
- Watch: Kari Lake shuts down CNN and the entire Democratic Party in only two minutes ›
- Watch: Stacey Abrams busted giving in photo op, tells certain people to socially distance for 'social media' ›
- Watch: Stacey Abrams makes shocking and extreme anti-science claim about abortion and fetal heartbeats ›
- Stacey Abrams blames her low poll numbers on black men, claims they lack ability to see through 'misinformation' ›
- Say goodbye to 2022's two biggest losers: Beto O'Rourke and Stacey Abrams ›
- Watch: Stacey Abrams supports using abortion to fight inflation, says having kids is why gas prices are a concern ›