SHOW NOTES: Waukesha Killer vs. Oxford Shooter and Why the Left Only Labels One "Terrorism"
Trevor Noah gets one right on vaccines! Also, Twitter is “fact” checking the American Heart Association now. And why is the Oxford shooter a terrorist, but the Waukesha killer isn’t?
LIVE: Trevor Noah Is BASED on COVID Vaccine? But Wrong About Gas Prices | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
TWITTER CENSORED AHA
- CNN, NBC, the NYT, WaPo have ALL cited the American Heart Association as an “authoritative source.” SOURCES: CNN, NBC, NYT, WaPo
- Recently, Twitter put a warning label on a tweet from the AHA which said mRNA vaccines increase risk of heart disease. SOURCE: Twitter
- The unsafe label said:
- “Warning: this link may be unsafe
- The link you are trying to access has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially spammy or unsafe, in accordance with Twitter’s URL Policy.
- This link could fall into any of the below categories:
- Malicious links that could steal personal information or harm electronic devices
- Spammy links that mislead people or disrupt their experience
- Violent or misleading content that could lead to real-world harm
- Certain categories of content that, if posted directly on Twitter, are a violation of the Twitter Rules”
WAUKESHA VS OXFORD
- The Oxford school shooter has been charged with mulitple crimes, including terrorism. Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald said the charges were warranted: “What about all the children who ran screaming, hiding under desks? What about all the children at home right now, who can’t eat and can’t sleep, who can’t imagine a world where they could ever step foot back in that school? Those are victims, too, and so are their families, and so is the community, and the charge of terrorism reflects that.” SOURCE: WaPo
- Michigan law has a broader definition of terrorism which can apply to school shootings. SOURCE: TulsaWorld
- In comparison, the Waukesha killer in Wisconsin had a CLEAR disdain for white people--enough to at least SPECULATE about a political/racial motive.
- It should be noted that Wisconsin doesn’t actually have a state-level terrorism law.
- Wisconsin does however have laws against targeting specific groups--like a hate crime. SOURCE: Wisconsin.gov
- The Waukesha killer had a Facebook full of hate posts. SOURCE: LwC
- The media has made EVERY effort to link the parents of the Oxford Shooter to their support of Trump. SOURCES: TheDailyBeast, NYPost, DailyMail
- Report: Hispanics Not Only Hate the Word 'Latinx,' They Hate People Who Use the Word 'Latinx'
- This is Carla
- Moderna’s CEO hints at needing new vaccines to get ahead of Omicron. Hmm…
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!