Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 23, 2021
SHOW NOTES: We Have EVIDENCE of Darrell Brooks RACIST MOTIVE!
The media claims there's no motive behind the Waukesha attack. Darrell Brooks' history says otherwise. Also, Joe Biden doesn't understand inflation. And why isn't the media talking about Ghislaine Maxwell?
Waukesha Attack & Darrell Brooks UPDATE: We Have EVIDENCE of His RACIST MOTIVE | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! SORRY YOU'RE POOR
- Under Trump, wages increased significantly. From 2018-2019, real average hourly earnings increased 1.7%. SOURCE: Statista
- Average household incomes increased by $5k, compared to $1k under Obama. SOURCE: Heritage
- Let's see how Joe Biden compares since he's already claiming victory. SOURCE: CNBC
- "Real average hourly earnings when accounting for inflation, actually DECREASED 0.5% for the month."
- "A 0.9% inflation increase negated a 0.4% rise in wages."
GHISLAINE MAXWELL TRIAL
- Ghislaine Maxwell's trial is currently underway with jury selection beginning today. People are waiting to see if the trial will reveal names of those involved in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking circle
- A past civil lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein's estate brought by alleged victims could give some clues about the alleged conspirators. SOURCE: Archive
- Just last week, Biden suddenly nominated the presiding judge to a prestigious federal appeals court position. SOURCE: NYT
- Judge Alison Nathan said she would still hear the Ghislaine trial as a federal judge
- Even the NYT admitted this would be a conflict of interest, but they tried to frame it as harmful to Ghislaine: "One hypothetical question was whether Ms. Maxwell's lawyers might seek to have the judge recuse herself because the Biden administration would be in a position to derail her promotion if she did not favor the government in the trial." SOURCE: NYT
WAUKESHA UPDATE: DARRELL BROOKS
- We did some more digging on the Waukesha suspect. Darrell Brooks Jr., or Mathboi Fly, has been charged with 11 crimes starting way back in 1999. SOURCE: Wisconsin Circuit Court
- 1999: Substantial Battery-Intended Bodily Harm (Class E Felony)
- 2002: Possession of THC (2nd+ Offense)
- 2003: Resisting or obstructing an officer
- 2005: Obstructing an officer
- 2008: Statutory Sexual Seduction (Nevada)
- 2010: Strangulation and suffocation
- 2011: Resisting or obstructing an officer
- 2011: Possession of THC (2nd+ offense)
- 2011: Bail jumping and possession of THC
- 2020: Charged with 2 counts of recklessly endangering safety with a dangerous weapon and 1 count of illegally possessing a firearm
- Nov 5, 2021: Charged with recklessly endangering safety, domestic violence, and bail jumping.
- Nov. 5 charge- tried to RUN OVER a woman with his car. SOURCE: WBAY
- Archived from MathBoi Fly's Facebook are more posts about how much he hates white people!
- November 4, 2015: "Question: Why are we so complacent with our oppression?" Until we hate oppression more than we hate each other nothing will change." SOURCE: Facebook
- November 9, 2015: "LAWS. Legally Allowing White Supremacy." SOURCE: Facebook
- November 18, 2015: "When something happens to White America, they want an eye for an eye. When something happens to Black America, we are told to pray about it and let it go." SOURCE: Facebook
- November 18, 2015: "Melaninated Worldwide Revolution." SOURCE: Facebook
- January 1, 2016: "No matter how much you TRUST the POLICE, always REMEMBER the POLICE are TRAINED to NEVER trust you." SOURCE: Facebook
- January 8, 2016: "Repeat after me. I thought he had a gun. He reached for his waistband. I feared for my life. These three phrases will ensure that you can kill anyone you want, and no jury will convict you." SOURCE: Facebook
- February 23, 2016: "Cops instructions on how to kill black people. Run them over [...] Since they are trying to block the street you should not be charged with anything. Now, these idiots could try and sue you in civil court, but remember that it will be jury trial and so most likely it will come out in your favor." SOURCE: Facebook
- August 29, 2016: "White people outraged after Gabby Douglas doesn't put her hand over her heart during National Anthem." SOURCE: Facebook
- May 13, 2017: "This is not the home of the free and land of the brave. It's the land of the stolen and home of the slave. " SOURCE: Facebook
- And here are a few more posts without words, but all depicting some sort of racist/BLM messaging. SOURCES: Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- The anti-slavery clause in Jefferson's draft of the Declaration of Independence, 1776
- Why Thomas Jefferson's Anti-Slavery Passage Was Removed from the Declaration of Independence
- Video: Beto Gets A "Warm" Hispanic Welcome In Houston – Patriot Tells Beto The Fake Mexican To Leave And Not To Come Back
- Delaware County, PA lawsuit
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Ghislaine Maxwell Moving to 'Low Security' Prison - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jeffrey Epstein victim claims to have sex tapes he made - Louder With Crowder ›
- Virgin Islands AG FIRED overJeffrey Epstein lawsuit - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell hosts etiquette classes in prison - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell goes there in new interview from prison - Louder With Crowder ›