September 26, 2022
WRONG! Italy's New PM Is Not a Fascist (Show Notes)
Italy becomes the next European country to elect a conservative leader, so of course, globalists are in full meltdown. We tell you who SHE is and why her message is resonating. Also, there sure do seem to be a lot of excess deaths happening in Europe lately. And get a load of this broad's Walmart meltdown.
WRONG! ITALY'S NEW PM IS NOT A FASCIST | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Watch: Woman has epic meltdown over a man's microaggression of telling her... she cut in line
- ‘I Don’t Apologize to You’: Alex Jones Snaps at Sandy Hook Lawyer
- Liz Cheney: “I’m going to do everything I can to make sure Kari Lake is not elected.”
ITALY ELECTS RIGHT-WING GOVERNMENT
- Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni speech
- Giorgia Meloni: Italy's far-right on course to win election
- Italy Could Elect Its First Far-Right Leader Since Mussolini
- Georgia Meloni and the far right: Is fascism back in Italy?
- Right-wing party likely to win Italian election, according to exit polls
- Italy elects most far-right government since WWII
- The Return of Fascism in Italy
- Excess mortality hits +16%, highest 2022 value so far
- Summer 2022 saw thousands of excess deaths in England and Wales – here’s why that might be
- Prognostic Factors in Heat Wave–Related Deaths
- GOV.UK Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
- Heatwave: England has had joint hottest summer on record, Met Office says
- Excess Mortality in England
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!