SHOW NOTES: Leader of the Free World?? Putin EXPOSES Biden's Weakness!
Oy vey, did Putin make Joe Biden look horrible yesterday. We get into the specifics. Also, feminists finally forced Victoria's Secret to cave in to their terrorist demands. And just what exactly is the Christchurch Call and why should Americans be concerned? All this while we celebrate Greece for Cultural Appropriation Month!
Leader of the Free World?? Putin EXPOSES Biden's Weakness! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
BIDEN VS PUTIN
- Yesterday, Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin held separate press conferences after their meeting.
- Donald Trump and Putin held a dual press conference back in 2018. SOURCE: Twitter
- Putin mainly dodged questions by shitting on the U.S. and Biden.
- Putin could only do that to Biden, because Biden is weak and impossible to respect as the leader of the free world.
- One recent example of this weakness? Biden shut down the United States' Keystone XL Pipeline on his first day in office but waived sanctions against Russia's Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany. SOURCES: NBC, AP
- Biden began by saying he was given a list of reporters to call on. SOURCE: Twitter
- Biden then confused Putin and President Trump. SOURCE: Twitter
- Biden was asked about January 6 vs. BLM and pushed the lie that rioters killed Sicknick. SOURCE: Twitter
- Biden said he gave Putin a list of critical infrastructure that the Russians can't attack. SOURCE: Twitter
- When he was asked about the likelihood of Putin changing his behavior, Biden said he wasn't confident in anything. SOURCE: Twitter
DOMESTIC TERRORISM/CHRISTCHURCH CALL
- On Tuesday, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the White House's new plan to focus on domestic terrorism — specifically white supremacists. SOURCE: Twitter
- "One of the things we're talking about is the need to do something in this space, like the 'See something' — 'If you see something, say something' concept that has been promulgated previously by DHS."
- "This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence."
- The White House's fact sheet on the National Strategy wasn't much better: SOURCE: WhiteHouse
- "It found that ... the most lethal elements of today's domestic terrorism threat are (1) racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists who advocate for the superiority of the white race."
- "DOD, DOJ, and DHS are similarly pursuing efforts to ensure domestic terrorists are not employed."
- "The United States also recently joined the Christchurch Call to Action to Eliminate Terrorist and Violent Extremist Content Online, an international partnership between governments and technology companies."
- Merrick Garland also highlighted the U.S.'s partnership with the Christchurch Call in his speech. SOURCE: YouTube
- The Christchurch Call website describes one of its goals as: "Counter the drivers of terrorism and violent extremism by strengthening the resilience and inclusiveness of our societies to enable them to resist terrorist and violent extremist ideologies, including through education, building media literacy to help counter distorted terrorist and violent extremist narratives, and the fight against inequality." SOURCE: Christchurch
- Here's New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern explaining Christchurch Call back in 2019. SOURCE: Facebook
- After adopting the Christchurch Call, New Zealand internet service provider Spark banned 8chan. SOURCE: Guardian
- One of their listed supporters is the Brookings Institution, which supports suppressing speech. SOURCE: Brookings
- "On January 6, 2021, President Trump gave an incendiary speech to supporters, […] telling them to "fight like hell."
- "For now, it is vital for social media companies to be vigilant in stopping violent rhetoric and for law enforcement to anticipate, and quickly suppress, violence before it spreads."
- Other supporters include "Dangerous Speech Project" and "Life After Hate."
- Also from ChristChurch, "Every component of the government has a role to play in rooting out racism and bigotry and advancing equity for all Americans." SOURCE: Christchurch
- Bigotry, THAT'S vague. And "equity," there's the word. Not equality. EQUITY.
- Thomas Sowell wrote about equity, saying, "If there is not equality of outcomes among people born to the same parents and raised under the same roof, why should equality of outcomes be expected—or assumed—when conditions are not nearly so comparable?" SOURCE: AEI
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Hamas Reportedly Issues Statement on Rep. Ilhan Omar - Louder ... ›
- Australian Reporters Hammer Media Over Slobbering Biden Love ... ›
- Alyssa Milano: Conservatives Are Weaponizing Cancel Culture ... ›
- Trump Announces Official Visit to Southern Border - Louder With ... ›
- Dane Carvey Nails Epic Biden Impersonation on Late Show ... ›
- Joe Biden Lashes Out at CNN Reporter for Challenging Him ... ›
- Joe Biden Offers Confused Silence to Putin Question - Louder With ... ›
- BIDEN-PUTIN SHOWDOWN: How Will Biden Compare to Trump ... ›
- Biden Gives Putin List of 16 Things Off-Limits to Attacks - Louder ... ›
- JP Sears Explains Free Speech to the Biden Administration - Louder With Crowder ›