Watch: Armed thugs assault, pistol whip wedding photographer in broad daylight (guess the progressive city)
Crime is so bad in liberal cities that not even wedding photographers are safe. Why, yes. This does take place in a progressive-run city in America. Isn't it ironic? It's like getting pistol whippppppped on your wedding day.
Or, the photographer is the one who got pistol-whipped. Before you press play, guess what progressive utopia this takes place in. Your choices are:
- A) New York City
- B) Detroit
- C) Chicago
- D) San Francisco
Violent attack on wedding photographer in S.F. caught on videoyoutu.be
The correct answer is the crack and poop capital of the United States, D) San Francisco. Where Tony Bennet left his heart and parents leave their children to wade through homeless drug addicts on their way to school
ABC 7 reports the incident took place at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. The photographer was flown in from Dallas for the special day. Two masked gunmen approached the photographer and tried to steal whatever they could get their hands on. The photographer, who wanted to remain anonymous, caught a pistol-whipping as he wrestled the camera bag from the suspect's hands.
I was just freaked out. I tried to protect the client's memories. The bride was crying the whole time
All while the groom stood there. Granted, I'm not sure how I would react when someone is pointing a gun at me. But while my bride was crying and our photographer was getting the bejesus beat out of him while trying to save our wedding photos, I'd like to believe I'd do something other than stand there looking stupid.
The photographer will not be shooting at the Palace of Fine Arts again. It was the second armed robbery THAT DAY.
San Francisco voters went to the polls last Tuesday. They reelected all the same people who turned San Francisco into San Francisco.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Watch: Business owner leaves crime-ridden California for Alabama where there are actual 'hard-working people' ›
- Watch: Business community says if progressive city won't do anything about crime, they'll stop paying taxes ›
- City hands out $2M of taxpayer money to the homeless, but only certain ‘marginalized’ homeless ›
- 'I've had it with them': SNL Alum exposes what Democrat finally caused him to leave the party ›
- Video Shows the Human Feces Students Need to Walk Through in the Progressive Paradise of San Francisco ›
- 'It's going to be a super spreader': San Francisco BDSM festival still scheduled amid monkeypox fears ›
- 'You're Not Going to Get Famous Doing This': Naked Man in Mall Tries Going Viral, Gets Whacked Instead ›
- 'I Will F*** You Up': Man Tired of Rampant Crime Takes Matters Into Own Hands, Tries Citizen Arresting a Shoplifter ›
- 'Love the smell of crack and poop': San Francisco resident blasts Assemblyman's inaction with damning video ›
- Watch: Homeless Guy Moves to San Francisco, Gets Paid for Being Homeless. Also Shows Teens How to Do Fentanyl ›