Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 28, 2022
'You're Not Going to Get Famous Doing This': Naked Man in Mall Tries Going Viral, Gets Whacked Instead
By now you're probably wondering to yourself, "But Brodigan, I don't want to see video of a naked man in a mall." I understand your trepidation. And if this was just a video of a naked man in a shopping mall, I wouldn't waste your time. Trust in Brodigan. Trust in Libs of Tik Tok. And make sure you watch all the way until the end.
Meanwhile in the San Francisco hellhole pic.twitter.com/KfNWNKNkhn
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) March 28, 2022
"You're not going to get famous doing this."
It's because of that sentence, there's a little voice chirping in the back of my head that this could be a put-on. Whether the narrator (and I'm assuming the security guard) was in on it, I'm not sure. Please know I did attempt a little research to verify authenticity. I did a Google search for "San Francisco naked mall." 0/10, would NOT recommend.
But my man came up from behind and CLOCKED NAKED MCGEE hard upside the noggin. People do wacky things to get YouTube famous, but I don't think it's worth the risk of CTE. The man wearing trousers isn't the only local fed up with the inmates running San Francisco we've seen recently. He didn't want to see a naked man in his mall, took matters into his own hands and didn't pull his punch. I'm just saying if Will Smith showed half that motivation, Chris Rock wouldn't have been standing and telling him he hits like Jada.
And it's not like the assumed security guard was doing anything about it. "Removing a naked man from the food court" isn't something they covered in training. Even if they did, you can't blame the security guard for not getting involved. It's California. It goes criminals > homeless > drug addicts > naked people > Nancy Pelosi > rent-a-cops > a pile of human feces with a heroin needle sticking out of it > Kamala Harris > actual cops.
We may never know why Naked McGee rode that escalator. With the shot he took to his noggin, I doubt he remembers himself.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FLORIDA MAN Asks Cops to Test His METH! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Chris Rock Breaks Silence About The Oscars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whaat Students Need to Walk Through in San Francisco - Louder With Crowder ›
- Olympian Assaulted By Homeless Man Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida man arrested, attempted to warn Space Force - Louder With Crowder ›
- Security guard fakes mass shooting threat to get out of work - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flash mob pillages Los Angeles 7-11 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida man arrested after attempting to buy a child - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco businesses threatened to stop paying taxes. - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco resident blasts Assemblyman's inaction - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Man goes viral for endorsement of Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Armed thugs assault, pistol whip wedding photographer - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco launches guaranteed income for trans people - Louder With Crowder ›
- Vlogger takes us for a walk through San Francisco - Louder With Crowder ›
- 7/11 blares opera music 24/7 to keep away the homeless - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco police now have a 36-hour response time - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida man gets arrested with over a ton of child porn. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock goes OFF about Will Smith in Netflix special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock attacked Meghan Markle in comedy special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activist speaks out on the trams genocide in San Francisco - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco resident speaks out over unhoused killing - Louder With Crowder ›