Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 11, 2021
Ron DeSantis Comes Out HARD Against Biden's Mandates in a 2024 Preview
We are two days out from Joe Biden's now-infamous "my patience is wearing thin" speech. The one where because some Americans are making a different personal medical decision than the one Joe Biden want us to make, he's going treat the constitution as one of his adult diapers. Republicans have been both seizing and pouncing ever since. Now it's America's Governor Ron DeSantis's turn. You know, the guy whose name Biden doesn't have the stones to put in his mouth. Yet, our pudding-headed president keeps bringing up "some" states being mean to their board of education. We know who that discombobulated old coot is talking about. So does DeSantis.
“Here he comes from Washington DC instituting an unprecedented mandate, even his own people acknowledged is unconstitutional. That's not leadership. The problem I have with Joe Biden is-this guy doesn't take responsibility for anything. He's always trying to blame other people." pic.twitter.com/ZAhN1mva6o
— Christina Pushaw (@ChristinaPushaw) September 10, 2021
"When you're taking action that's unconstitutional and threatens the jobs of the people in my state, many thousands of jobs, I'm standing for them. We're going to protect their jobs against federal overreach."
"[Biden] criticizes the state of Florida for protecting parents' rights. He says school boards should eliminate parents' rights and for five-year-old kids to wear masks all day. That's what he thinks is appropriate government."
"Here he comes from Washington DC instituting an unprecedented mandate, even his own people acknowledged is unconstitutional. That's not leadership. The problem I have with Joe Biden more than anything is that this guy doesn't take responsibility for anything. He's always trying to blame other people."
DeSantis also had bars on the absurdity of telling people who have worked all this time without their Fauci Ouchie to now be told they can't. Not to mention, what about people who have natural immunity from having caught C*VID? Not even Anthony Fauci can answer that one.
As for Biden's patience wearing thin, this lady already set the measuring stick for appropriate responses to that.
I know we have to get through 2022 first. That doesn't mean we can;t start fantasy booking 2024.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Watch Crowder DESTROY the Myth of "ICU Bed Shortage" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- DeSantis Issues Challenge to Conservatives Willing to Fight ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses Faith & Freedom Conference - Louder ... ›
- DeSantis Won't PayOfficials Who Force Your Kids into Masks ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Ron DeSantis on Fox News - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Actually Mocked Joe Biden's Forget-fullness. Yes ... ›
- Ron DeSantis FINALLY Hits Back Hard at Joe Biden Attacks ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Counters Joe Biden's C*VID Speech - Louder With ... ›
- Idaho Voters Protest to Tell Joe Biden How Much He Sucks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Glen Jacobs Chokeslams Joe Biden Over Vax Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Defends Healthcare Workers, First Responders - Louder With Crowder ›
- School Board Member Takes Children on Field Trip Gay Bar - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads on Biden's $450K Payout to Illegals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›