Ricky Gervais Mocks Creepy Jessica Yaniv with Halloween Costume Joke
Ricky Gervais is a British treasure. He was one of the few Hollywood figures to point out the clear absurdity of a man, Jessica Yaniv, trying to force women to touch and wax his knob. Simple, as a man trying to force women to wax his crotch kiwis is absurd. But Ricky isn't done slapping the hairy balled walking wang around. Today, he tweeted this:
I was going to dress up as something weird and creepy for my Halloween party, but I’m bucking the trend this year a… https://t.co/LbGyne3rOS— Ricky Gervais (@Ricky Gervais)1572460252.0
Wait for it...
@Websteradam23 Correct.— Ricky Gervais (@Ricky Gervais)1572461429.0
Jessica Yaniv made a name for himself in the public square and is thus an open target for mockery. That includes Ricky Gervais joking about how this year for Halloween, he's going to take the stunning and brave form of a He-Lady demanding women slather his nuts with hot wax. As opposed to something creepy. Like a He-Lady demanding women slather his nuts with hot wax.
For those dimwitted commenters on Gervais' thread, that's the joke. Thanks for playing, numbnuts.
People who are upset at Ricky Gervais for joking about a man who claimed he was a woman in order to receive a ball wax need to spend a lot less time huffing paint, and more time understanding the basics of human life. Like men are men, women are women, and the two are not interchangeable.
Happy Halloween, to all, and to all a creepy night.
- Ricky Gervais Used Emmy Nominations to Blast Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ricky Gervais: Here's Why Cancel Culture Crosses the Line - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ricky Gervais Issues a Challenge: Who's Gonna Cancel Me? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ricky Gervais TORCHES Hollywood's Politics at the Golden Globes [VIDEO] - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ricky Gervais TORCHES Hollywood's Politics at the Golden Globes - Louder With Crowder ›