Man accidentally admits to kiddie porn while interviewing for a police station job (he didn't get it)
We should look on the bright side, I guess. At least this schmuck was arrested for kiddie porn while being interviewed for a job at a police station. And NOT a school. He still goes down as one of the all-time dumbest guys in existence. The kiddie-porn aspect sets a baseline for being a scumbag. Being an idiot is an added layer.
According to Action News 5, 25-year-old Sergio Celaya was interviewing for a job WITH A POLICE DEPARTMENT to become an assistant at the station. Part of the interview requires him to be given a polygraph test. It was here that Celaya admitted, "he still had sexual videos of his ex-girlfriend and him from when they were teenagers." Odd, since the question was what he had for breakfast that day.
Somehow -- it's unclear from the news article -- Celaya jumped from him having a video of an ex-girlfriend to "he would go on a website where videos of underage teen girls having sex would be sent to him." Celaya knew having kiddie porn was illegal, though he seems murky about it being immoral and sick. He wanted to delete the materials but opted to keep them instead.
After Celaya's accidental confession, detectives searched his home and discovered thumb drives and laptops containing sexual images of little kids as young as five-years-old.
Celaya was booked on "four counts of exploitation of a minor." If you live in Maricopa County, I believe the job is still available.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Balenciaga is Part of a MUCH BIGGER Satanic Scheme | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- San Francisco police now have a 36-hour response time for crimes, which explains so much about San Francisco ›
- Woman gets busted shoplifting, valiantly attempts to fight her way out with can of feminine deodorant ›
- DEBUNKED: #BlackLivesMatter Propaganda Exposed Case by Case ›
- Watch: Car chase ends with crash, gun, and stolen $20,000 in what amounts to a real-life 'Grand Theft Auto' ›
- HS teacher put on leave for assigning essay about 9-year-old girls watching man masturbate to completion ›
- Choosing Faith Over Jobs: Police Officers Resign To Save Prison Ministry ›
- Watch: Louis Vuitton thief confuses window for a door, knocks himself out stealing $18000 worth of handbags ›
- 'Shut Up B****': Toddler Throws Punches, Curses at Police as They Investigate Murder ›
- Velma smeared as racist 'Karen' for calling cops on LeBron James in 'Scooby Doo' game, Warner Bros caves ›
- MSNBC Claims #MinnesotaRiot is Mostly Peaceful While Standing In Front of a Burning Building ›