Oppressed Mizzou 'Hunger Strike' Student Is Actually Hilariously Wealthy...
We're still not sure what exactly happed at Mizzou (we try to get to the bottom of it here), but at the center of it seems to be student Jonathan Butler going on hunger strike because...someone yelled a racial slur at him? Apparently it was traumatic enough he "updated his will and signed a 'do not resuscitate' order."
Ok, so we have a college student who was "oppressed" at one of the top universities in the country. Someone may have yelled something. His SJW friends claim that someone smeared a poop swastika on a mirror. Though of course, there is no proof. Because when you see a poop-swastika, you don't document that crap, you keep walking and Tweet about it. Also, we're sure white privilege played a part in all this somehow.
Here's the rub though. Butler complains about white privilege and how it played a role in his oppression and poop-swastikas? I wish I was this oppressed... (special thanks to the Tweets of Paul Watson and Jim Hoft for bringing this to our attention):
Johnathan Butler is a member of a prominent Omaha family. The newspaper says Butler's father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
That's right. The student in the middle of all this Mizzou hype? He's just another overprivileged college student living off of daddy's millions.
In other words, he's your typical modern liberal activist.
Allow us to re-cap the timeline for those who haven't been following or are confused about WTF is going on with this school.
- Kid complains about racial slurs. Goes on hunger strike.
- Students claim to be victims of "systemic" racism on campus. Zero photos, video or any proof provided.
- Students claim to find a "poop swastika" on campus. No photos, video or any proof provided.
- No proof ever provided for "systemic" problem, so the "system president" Tim Wolfe doesn't really do much.
- Students get so angry and start protesting that Tim Wolfe resigns. To this day, nobody knows what he did wrong. No really, even MSNBC said "... huh?" (watch the video of a confused MSNBC here).
- Students form another protest. They lock arms to lock out the press, physically assaulting a student reporter simply trying to document the whole ordeal (see the unbelievable video on said altercation here).
- That night, SJW students claim there is gunfire on campus, and an official rally from the KKK. No photos, video or any proof provided.
- All of the claims from last night are proven to be verifiably false.
- Now we find out the "original" hunger-strike protestor is actually part of a multi-millionaire family.
You cannot make this crap up. But if you're wondering what to do with your crap, maybe make a winking smily face.