Mothers Destroy School Board Over Sexuality Lesson Taught to Third Graders: ‘There Isn’t an Agenda?'
Videos of parents going off on school boards are always a mixed bag. I enjoy parents sticking it to people who are failing our children, but I would rather they not do so in the first place. In this case, these mothers had every reason to be upset with the school board after a teacher spent three days a week talking about sexuality to a classroom of 8-year-old children.
I really must give these women kudos. I don’t know if I’d be capable of keeping my voice down if something like this were to happen to my child. I’d be, how should I put this, incredibly irate.
Mom Gives Fiery Speech After Teacher Allegedly Tried To Teach 8-Year-Olds About 'Sexual Orientation'www.youtube.com
It’s never appropriate to teach this kind of content to such young children. They talk about how the teacher was providing instruction and watching YouTube videos about sex, gender, transgenderism, and “coming out” with third graders, and when the teacher was caught, she sought advice from administrators on how to go forward with her lessons without the parents knowing, and the administrator was more than happy to help.
The second mother quotes the emails between the teacher and administrator later in the video.
But the first mother brings up an additional point worth thinking about: What kind of performance are the students demonstrating in their other subjects? Is the entire class filled with straight-A students? I can bet some of them are struggling in one way or another, and the teacher, along with the supportive administration, is fine neglecting those necessary subjects to indoctrinate children into the LGBTQ+ club.
Education standards have slipped enough in the past few decades. Students at some public schools are graduating without knowing how to do basic mathematics, functionally illiterate, sent out into the world, and told to have at it. It’s ludicrous.
But teachers around the country don’t care. They aren’t there to educate your children in a way that would make them successful, functioning members of society. They are there to “educate” your children in a way that makes them useful tools of the left.
If you haven’t been convinced to homeschool your children yet, I dare not venture a guess as to what it would take.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FEEL THE THUNBERG: By Greta's Sister-Brother Dava Thunberg | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Florida House Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Protester Big Mad Matt Walsh is Speaking at Georgia Tech - Louder ... ›
- FENTANYL & OPEN BORDERS: American Overdose Crisis ... ›
- AFT President Says Parental Rights Are 'How Wars Start' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Thanks Legislature for Work - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Heir Announces His Child Is Transgender - Louder With ... ›
- High School Features Drag Queen Performance by Teacher ... ›
- Joe Rogan Tackles Critics of Florida 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- WaPo Has Changed Tunes About Grooming in Schools - Louder ... ›
- Mom Goes Viral Unapologetically Cheating to Win Race - Louder With Crowder ›
- Parents' win in Florida's school board elections - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Dude caught thinking he was going to molest children - Louder With Crowder ›