Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 15, 2022
Democrat Employees, Donors Dominate 'Fact Checking' Firm Allied with Teachers’ Unions in Classrooms
At the beginning of this year, we here at Louder with Crowder Dot Com wrote about the American Federation of Teachers’ partnership with an organization called NewsGuard. This firm’s mandate is to “rate news and information sites,” basically quantifying the trustworthiness of the source to provide students a guide for where to find good information. At the time, people were pointing out that NewsGuard wasn’t impartial, and yesterday, we received confirmation of just that, compliments of The Washington Free Beacon.
A review of the firm’s employee roster reveals numerous Democratic partisans working for them. Volunteers for Clinton and Obama campaigns, political committee members, donors: these people are serving in various roles at NewsGuard, including twenty different executive positions.
We’ve known the teachers’ unions have long been little more than money laundering organizations for Democratic politicians, but this relationship with NewsGuard—in which Democrats will and have been grading news outlets in partisan fashion—will serve to ensure students receive a particular kind of messaging throughout their education. I’ll give you a guess which way it’ll swing.
There is already evidence of the partisan hackery. Per the Free Beacon, “the company rates liberal websites 27 points higher in terms of trustworthiness than their conservative counterparts. […] [and] rates Chinese state-sponsored media outlets higher than some conservative outlets.”
The heads of NewsGuard still purport to be objective and impartial in giving ratings, but that doesn’t amount to much. A group of conservative publishers has called for governors to block the union-NewsGuard partnership, stating it “would force an ‘ideologically driven agenda’ into American classrooms.”
There’s already an ideologically driven agenda in American classrooms, but there’s no doubt the efforts of NewsGuard will serve to make it worse. The only real solution is for parents to find alternatives to the public school system. Otherwise, be prepared for your children to start parroting left-wing talking points around the dinner table.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The EVIL GROUND OWL | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ... ›
- Teachers Use Stalking Software to Recruit for LGBTQ Club - Louder ... ›
- CDC Busted Changing School Mask Guidance to Appease Unions ... ›
- Canadian Teachers' Union Making White Votes Count Less - Louder ... ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing ... ›
- Teachers' Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder ... ›
- Report: Teachers' Union Colluded With CDC - Louder With Crowder ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Teachers' Union Partners With Left-Wing 'Fact-Checker' - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor ... ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing Sex with Students - Louder With Crowder ›