CNN Virtue Signals About Trump Not Wearing Mask, Immediately Gets Smacked by its Own Hypocrisy
Our mighty and powerful leader Donald J. Trump has vanquished the Coronavirus. Some feel he purposely got the virus just to own the libs and show the American people what a little b!tch the 'rona is. That's not for me to say. However, your president and mine triumphantly returned to the White House where, in an act of defiance, he ripped off his mask as if to tell the 'rona he had just two words for it:
Not everyone was amused. Reporters feel that Trump's brazen disregard for CDC guidelines — his CDC, mind you — has turned the White House briefing room into a death chamber. Literally as if North Korea and the Iranian border had a baby. That's how much reporters are fearing for their lives. The story isn't about how Our President has returned full of 'rona antibodies to share with the voters if they reelect him, as it should be. It's about masks, as CNN's Kaitlyn Collins points out.
Only days into his diagnosis, the first thing President Trump does when he gets back to the White House is take his mask off. pic.twitter.com/kyqvHcSbIl
— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) October 5, 2020
Yeah, about that. We already know that this is all signalling for the sake of the media's own virtue and/or the smell of their farts (see MSNBC REPORTER COMPLAINS NO ONE IS WEARING MASKS. BYSTANDER SAYS THE CAMERA CREW ISN'T WEARING MASKS EITHER! and WATCH THIS LOCAL REPORTER GET BTFO'D FOR BEING FAKE NEWS). Including — wait for it — CNN's very own Kaitlin Collins.
CNN reporters like Kaitlin Collins obsess over masks when the cameras are on, but when they think they're off, off comes their masks!pic.twitter.com/IpPSvgDqhc
— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 5, 2020
Honestly, this entire story and the way 95% of social media is reacting to it is why some days I want to go back to writing about pro wrestling. AEW Dynamite is much more reality based. I'm of course happy that the president of the United States is on the mend, even if I thought the messaging from the White House was a little too overly scripted. But as like with most Trump things, any issues I have are quickly overlooked thanks to the ludicrous media overreaction to those same Trump things. Like, we know reporters don't believe what they're saying about masks. That they take them off as soon as the camera is off. We've caught them doing so. Also, President Trump was way over 6 feet away from another human being. He was way over 600 feet away from another human. People don't walk around in masks when they are alone. Unless they watch too much CNN and are afraid that there are dropplets around every corner.
If CNN really want to have a conversation about the 'rona and what people do in their homes, go have a conversation with Chris Cuomo and shut up.
Whitmer's COVER-UP... Here's the numbers | #WhitmerDeathToll | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Florida Boy Told He Can't Wear 'Hooters' Mask in School - Louder ... ›
- NY Man Threatening Maskless Jewish Kids with Murder gives New ... ›
- A Woman Allegedly Pepper Sprayed a Couple Over Masks - Louder ... ›
- The Truth About Ted Cruz 'Not Wearing a Mask.' - Louder With ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- PA Dems Caught Admitting Masks Are Just 'Political Theater ... ›
- Ohio Sheriff: 'I Am Not the Mask Police' - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBA Star Promotes #WearAMask, Critics Are Upset at the Mask ... ›
- Mom Tased at Son's Football Game Wasn't Wearing a Mask ... ›
- This Is How You Eat While Wearing a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Catches Man Assaulting Teen for Not Wearing Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Vader Force-Chokes Mask-Shaming, 'Communist' California - Louder With Crowder ›