Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 03, 2023
Watch: Katie Hobbs bursts into laughter while swearing her 'oath' to the Constitution
Yesterday, Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs burst into laughter while swearing her oath to the Constitution.No reporters were allowed at the swearing-in ceremony, which was live-streamed on Hobbs’ Facebook. Arizonans have pointed out the hypocrisy of this move, given that Hobbs pledged transparency throughout her campaign. On her own website, Hobbs claims she will “bring transparency and accountability to the governor’s office and deliver real results for all of us.”
Hobbs also refused to debate Kari Lake throughout her entire campaign, claiming she didn’t want to platform a conspiracy theorist.
\u201cDon Lemon to Katie Hobbs: \u201cWhy won\u2019t you debate your opponent (Kari Lake)?\u201d\n\nHobbs: \u201cI didn\u2019t want to give her a bigger stage.\u201d\n\nThat is the most piss-poor excuse I\u2019ve ever heard from a low energy candidate \ud83e\udd21 I mean how pathetic can you be?!\u201d— The Typical Liberal #1 In Exposing Liberal Lies (@The Typical Liberal #1 In Exposing Liberal Lies) 1667592518
And in another completely transparent and not-at-all fishy move, Hobbs declined to disclose who and what organizations funded her inauguration party. Yay, Democracy!
Hobbs was sworn in following failed legal challenges from Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake. On December 24th, Lake’s lawsuit was thrown out by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, who said the court did not find clear and convincing evidence of widespread misconduct.
Kari Lake lost to Hobbs by just 17,000 votes. Lake’s claims in the lawsuit centered around widespread issues with Maricopa County tabulators on election day. Hobbs has also come under fire for refusing to recuse herself from overseeing the election as Secretary of State.
Kari Lake was able to avoid liability for hundreds of thousands in legal fees. Katie Hobbs had asked the court for $550,210 in attorney’s fees. The judge ordered Lake to pay just $33,000 for the witnesses hired by Hobbs.
Notably, some $450k of the fees sought by Hobbs would have gone to Marc Elias’ law firm. Elias was the general counsel for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and hired Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm at the source of the bogus Steele Dossier.
Kari Lake has yet to concede the election and filed a new petition to transfer her appeal to the Arizona Supreme Court.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Kari Lake shuts down CNN and the entire Democratic Party in only two minutes ›
- The Most Epic Analysis of Trump's Speech EVER! (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Kari Lake displays the artistry of shutting down a reporter when challenged on abortion ›
- Watch: Kari Lake shows the art of shutting down smug reporters when asked dumb question about Trump ›
- Kari Lake outsmarts opponent who refuses to debate her, causes Katie Hobbs to freak out at town hall ›
- Kari Lake's team UNLOADS on her opponent Katie Hobbs' petty attack over the vote count ›
- Did Katie Hobbs really beat Kari Lake? (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Crowd ROARS when Kari Lake tells her Democrat opponent what she can go do to a bull ›
- Watch: Kari Lake BRUTALIZES Katie Hobbs in new video over her derptastic comments about Hispanic voters ›
- Watch: Katie Hobbs isn't just afraid of Kari Lake, brags about being nasty to an Uber driver ›
- Katie Hobbs' spox calls for "transphobes" to be murdered - Louder With Crowder ›