Report: Kamala Harris Accused of Plagiarizing an Anecdote ... from Martin Luther King
Kamala Harris is a horrible parody of a pandering politician. Policywise, she's BFFs with the rest of the extreme left, something her annoying laughing can't distract from. But the shameless pandering is where she really shines. Like when she told people she used to get high listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac. Which she managed to do before there was a Snoop or 'Pac. Her all too perfect claim of celebrating Kwanza has been called into question. Most recently is a story to illustrate how woke she was even as a toddler. With an anecdote, she ... stole from Martin Luther King?
I mean, if you're going to steal...steal from the best!
So it turns out Kamala Harris lifted her "Fweedom" story from a 1965 Playboy interview with Martin Luther King, by Alex Haley. Much thanks to @EngelsFreddie for spotting the similarityhttps://t.co/zDONW4Ueqs pic.twitter.com/yQuWZHYEMz
— Q. Anthony (ɔpɛ asem) (@andraydomise) January 4, 2021
She remembers being wheeled through an Oakland, California, civil rights march in a stroller with no straps with her parents and her uncle. At some point, she fell from the stroller, and the adults, caught up in the rapture of protest, just kept on marching. By the time they noticed little Kamala was gone and doubled back, she was understandably upset. "My mother tells the story about how I'm fussing," Harris says, "and she's like, 'Baby, what do you want? What do you need?' And I just looked at her and I said, 'Fweedom.'"
As of now, the Biden camp hasn't responded. It will be interesting if they do since Biden is an OG plagiarizer from back in the day. But you really have to admire the stones it takes to steal from one of the most quoted historical figures of the past century. Allegedly. I suppose it can be an accident. Seventy-five percent of my vernacular is movie quotes I sometimes confuse with my own thoughts. But I'm not an elected official. There's also a difference between accidentally borrowing from a Kevin Smith movie and "accidentally" borrowing from MARTIN LUTHER THE F'N KING!
I don't see why Harris should even stop there. She's a Democrat, so it's not like she'll ever have consequences. When she's sworn in, she should say it's time to talk right down to earth in a language that everybody in America can easily understand. It would be a twofer, plagiarizing Malcolm X and Living Colour. Maybe finish up by stealing a few bars from Cardi B.
Kamala Harris "Time to Close" (Closing Time Parody) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- WATCH: Kamala Harris Wants to Regulate Your Meat - Louder With ... ›
- Biden/Harris campaign ignites controversy over conflicting stance ... ›
- Sen. Kennedy Mocks Kamala Harris Over Her Barrett Questions ... ›
- Dear Kamala Harris, You Anti-Gun, Opportunistic, Hypocritical Skank... ›
- Twitter Users Remind Kamala Harris of her Abortion Extremism ... ›
- WATCH: Kamala Harris made a ridiculous pandemic comparison ... ›
- Kamala Harris Gets Slammed for Identity Politics...By Her Own Father? ›
- Mike Pence vs. Kamala Harris! Vice Presidential Debate - TheBlaze ›
- Kamala Harris is 'proud' of Jacob Blake in light of his sexual assault ... ›
- WATCH NOW: Everything Wrong With Kamala Harris! GUEST: Ann ... ›