Biden-Harris campaign ignites controversy over conflicting stance toward the Green New Deal
Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.) and Vice President Mike Pence went toe-to-toe on the vice presidential debate stage on Wednesday.
Steven Crowder and the "Louder with Crowder" crew livestreamed the event and offered an evening of live fact-checking and commentary throughout the debate.
In this clip, moderator Susan Page of USA Today asked Harris about the stance a Biden-Harris administration would take regarding the Green New Deal.
"Vice President Biden said he did not support the Green New Deal, but if you look at the Biden-Harris campaign website, it describes the Green New Deal as a 'crucial framework.' What exactly would be the stance of a Biden-Harris administration toward the Green New Deal?" the moderator asked.
"I will repeat, and as the American people already know, Joe Biden will not ban fracking," Harris replied.
Here's Crowder with more information...
Use promo code LWC to save $10 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Steven Crowder?
To enjoy more of Steven's uncensored late-night comedy that's actually funny, join Mug Club — the only place for all of Crowder uncensored and on demand.
- Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Campaign Over Supreme Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Embarrassing: Biden-Harris Held Arizona Rally, According to Media, No One Showed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Campaign Supports Big Tech Censoring the New York Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Does This Photo of Kamala Harris Imply a Lack of Enthusiasm? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Says Only Ten People for Thanksgiving - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Sounds Easily Confused After Speaking w/ Governors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Mock Reporter Asking About Covid and Teachers Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Kamala Harris Accused of Plagiarizing an Anecdote ... from Martin Luther King - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Excuses Janet Yellen Being Paid by GameStop Firm - Louder With Crowder ›
- Federal Judge Bans Biden's 100-Day Pause on Deportations - Louder With Crowder ›