Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 10, 2021
Former 'Buffy' Star Accuses Far-Left Filmmaker Joss Whedon of Harassment, Abuse
I've accepted the fact that most in the entertainment industry have a different opinion from mine. It's always been a matter of how big of a douchebag you are about it. Filmmaker Joss Whedon has always been in the top five pound-for-pound biggest celebrity douchelords. Like, to tune of attacking high school girls because they liked a politician he didn't. There's a stereotype those of us on the right have of male feminists. For all their public wokeness, you just have a gut feeling they're scumbags behind the scenes. But it's okay that they're scumbags because they say the right things politically. Whedon always looked like he came out of central casting.
And if these accusations by former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Charisma Carpenter are true, consider that scumminess confirmed. Ray Fisher hinted at who Whedon is on the set of "Justice League." Now Fisher has some backup.
My truth. #IStandWithRayFisher pic.twitter.com/eNjYcJ6zwP
— charisma carpenter (@AllCharisma) February 10, 2021
Here's the part that most got me. Joss Whedon has made clear that he's pro-abortion. But ... dude.
Once Joss [found out I was pregnant], he requested a meeting with me. In that closed-door meeting, he asked me if I was "going to keep it" and manipulatively weaponized my womanhood and faith against me. He proceeded to attack my character, mock my religious beliefs, accuse me of sabotaging the show, and then unceremoniously fired me the following season once I gave birth.
Here's what happens next, if history is any indication, regardless of whether this opens the floodgates of similar accusations (that are most likely true). Joss Whedon will issue a public apology through his publicist. One where he makes sure to remind everyone how much he hates Donald Trump and/or Second Amendment advocates. Then he enters rehab. Then by the time he gets out, people forgot about what happened. Though hopefully, they forget about him altogether.
IMPEACHMENT WRAP-UP: "This Isn't About Trump." | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- "Avenger" Delivers a Big "Screw You" to Wimpy, Liberal Fascists ... ›
- GENIUS! Engineer Creates Glitter Bomb to Punish Package Thieves ... ›
- 19 Accuse "Arrow," "Flash" Producer Andrew Kreisberg of Sexual ... ›
- KISS's Gene Simmons to Anti-Trump Celebs: "Shut Your Pie Hole ... ›
- Todd Rundgren Wants to Ban 'Humorless' Trump Supporters from ... ›
- Top 5 Leftist Braindead Reactions to North Korean Nuke Situation ... ›
- Desperate Much? Idiotic 'Celebrities' Make ANOTHER Anti-Trump ... ›
- So I tweeted something that inadvertently offended everyone except ... ›
- Predictable: Liberal Activists Attack Chris Pratt in "Jurassic World ... ›
- Liberal Filmmaker Joss Whedon Thinks... Trump Will Start Killing ... ›