Joe Rogan, Academics Expose Truth About Feminist Theory
We've all read a "study" that makes us question the author's grasp on reality. A sentiment shared by James Lindsay and Peter Boghossian, who submitted fake papers to prove insanity is welcome in academia. The two were on Joe Rogan's podcast and discussed, among other things, feminist theory. An easy target (see Feminist Academic Says Modern Feminism is… Turning Men Gay!? and Father’s Day Op-Ed Declares Masculinity Toxic, Demands More Feminism). They revealed a damning truth:
Feminist theory is academic clickbait. With a "you're a racist" chaser. Yes, it helps when you use finger quotes when you say "academic." Because you aren't expected to read the article of feminist theory, just accept the hypothesis is the conclusion. Lest someone label you a racist.
You can test this yourself anytime you see the word "theory," or "study." A friend posted on Facebook once about a study claiming the Trump economy sucked for the middle class (I'm paraphrasing). Dig deeper and I found the organization which conducted the "study" included in their board of directors the vice chair of the DNC and the president of the AFL-CIO. So there's that.
Always follow the money, always check the source. What does the author of a study have to gain by floating their theory? If they're serious about their idea, they'd want it tested. Tested here is another word for "proven." If they just want the idea to hit mainstream culture so as to assign blame to a group -- like white men -- they'll resent any attempts to prove the theory. Because they know it's not true, they just want to malign.
Now let the feminist smearing begin!
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan & Post Malone Get High on Shrooms, Question Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher: Joe Rogan the 'Biggest Threat' in the 'Last Decade' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Spotify Already Censoring Joe Rogan? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan and Tim Kennedy DISMANTLE Protesters: "Do You Have Any Idea How G*dd*mn Crazy This is?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chael Sonnen has Joe Rogan's Back.Against Spotify - Louder With Crowder ›