Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 05, 2020
Is Spotify Already Censoring Joe Rogan?
Joe Rogan's ludicrous deal with Spotify started September 1st, and fans have noticed that some of his more "controversial" episodes have been missing from the platform. KFC did a quick summary of what eagle eyed Roganites have discovered.
Some listeners are already accusing Rogan of selling out, but they may want to slow down a little bit. Spotify is a Big Tech company and the leftists who work there are the same leftists who don't like Rogan having a platform in the first place (see ALYSSA MILANO HAS A TWITTER MELTDOWN, RANTS ABOUT JOE ROGAN AND OTHER INSANITY and TEACHER CALLS JOE ROGAN THE 'BIGGEST THREAT' IN THE 'LAST DECADE'). This could easily be a single employee pressing a button when no one is looking.
As far as I can tell, the few JRE episodes Rogan aired this week were prerecorded when he was still in LA, so he hasn't had a chance to address it himself. But he's going to have to, because the more concerning problem isn't the episodes that have been removed as much as the question of what this means for future episodes. If Rogan is interviewing someone Spotify doesn't like politically, are they not going to allow it on the platform? Because "who the left doesn't like politically" is usually anyone who has a different opinion on them in the first place. Alex Jones and Milo are easy targets. What about Ben Shapiro or Steven Crowder? Bari Weiss? Anyone from the Peterson family? An author of a book whose ideas the left claims are "dangerous?"
The entire appeal of the Rogan show is that he talks to a wide spectrum of people covering a wide spectrum of ideas. Spotify being allowed to pick and choose what guests and what ideas would kill the brand. And also, suck really hard.
Crowder Recounts a Story of Andrew Breitbart Sticking It to the Media | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Rogan Reveals the Person Behind the @TitaniaMcGrath Twitter ... ›
- Joe Rogan, Academics Expose Truth About Feminist Theory ... ›
- Joe Rogan: Conservative Censorship in Social Media is Real [VIDEO] ›
- Joe Rogan Chooses Trump Over Biden: Democrats Have 'Made Us ... ›
- Joe Rogan Clarifies 'Trump Over Biden' Position. Biden Is Gonna ... ›
- Joe Rogan Reveals What a YouTube Official Said About Hate Speech ›
- WATCH: Joe Rogan Perfectly Dismantles Socialism, Hypocrite ... ›
- Joe Rogan Drops the Mic on 'Cultural Appropriation' - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan Injects Truth Into "Fat Acceptance" Movement - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen On the Problems with 'Woke' People ... ›
- Joe Rogan and Tim Kennedy DISMANTLE Protesters: "Do You Have Any Idea How G*dd*mn Crazy This is?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is the Great Reset Fact or Fiction? Alex Jones Explains - Louder With Crowder ›