As we argue DeSantis vs Trump, Joe Biden reminds us he can't walk up stairs without forgetting how
The 2024 GOP presidential primary started on Tuesday. Former president Donald Trump made his announcement that he is running for the third time. America's governor Ron DeSantis played big dog doesn't acknowledge little dog in responding to Trump's insults. Conservatives will argue about those two men until one of them gives us a reason not to. And that's good. I'm not someone who is afraid of primaries and want to see them fight it out. And as a reminder of how vital this primary is, here's Joe Biden falling down again.
Well, ALMOST falling down. He was saved by Indonesian President Joko Widodo from falling on his ass (again) and embarrassing himself on the world stage (again).
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) November 16, 2022
Context, if you're into that sort of thing:
A video of the incident showed Joe Biden climbing the stairs to the Mangrove forest along with Indonesia President Joko Widodo. However, Biden limped down as he climbed the last flight of stairs while the Indonesian President was quick to intervene and grabbed Biden's arm.
I would like to say this will be the last time Biden needs to be led by the arm of another world leader. But you and I both know that won't be the case.
The bigger problem is our elderly president forgets how gravity works.
BREAKING :Joe Biden falls down again, this time off his bike.
NOT BREAKING: Everything is better with music… pic.twitter.com/RVZeist7gj
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) June 18, 2022
He forgets how gravity works a lot.
It wasn’t the wind folks. pic.twitter.com/jYc01dBZCe
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 19, 2021
Though, he is getting better at catching himself. Earlier this month while mumbling his way through a speech, he lost his footing as he stepped on a, quote, "black." I think he was talking about a cable. The important thing is he didn't fall.
Biden Nearly Trips Mid-Speech pic.twitter.com/DQ9hgEMdNx
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) November 7, 2022
As conservatives snipe at each other battling over style and substance, or style vs substance, it's important for us to remember two things. The first is that we all hate Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (if you don't know, you will). The other is that as DeSantis fans battle Trump fans and vice versa, at least both men remember it goes left and then right. We don't have to worry about either man staying upright (or not falling asleep) in public.
That shouldn't be something to brag about. But look at who is in the White House now.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Pete Buttigieg Praises High Gas Prices: The Pain's For 'Benefit' of People Who Can 'Access' Electric Vehicles ›
- Atlanta Braves Heading to World Series, Gov. Brian Kemp Couldn't Wait to Rub it in Stacey Abrams Smug Face ›
- Mayor Angry Too Many Illegal Immigrants Coming to Washington, DC, Gets Wrecked by Reporter on the Hypocrisy ›
- Watch: Biden Goes Full Jan Brady, Literally Blames 'Russia, Russia Russia' for All His Failures ›
- Coal miners push electric vehicle that broke down outside of a coal plant in world's most ironic viral post ›
- Author finds driving electric vehicle across state 'very difficult,' it took him 15 HOURS to go 178 miles ›
- The Hodgetwins Pick Apart Cardi B's 'Interview' with Joe Biden ›
- What If? Joe Biden Gets Caught on 'To Catch a Predator' ›
- Journalist attempts road trip in electric car, reports it was a nightmare: 'Fumes never smelled so sweet' ›
- Joe Biden claims secret service lied about dog biting them - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Cardi B goes off on anti-inflation rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo wants Republicans to nominate Larry Hogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Atlanta Mayor speaks on Antifa violence in the city. - Louder With Crowder ›