Three Most Cringe-Worthy Moments From Joe Biden's Tongue Bath With Jimmy Kimmel
Joe Biden sat down with one of his biggest supporters on Wednesday. No, not anyone from the legacy media. That would mean the people who control Biden have respect for our institutions and Joe Biden has dignity. No, Biden sat down with Jimmy Kimmel. The president has no more loyal base than late-night "comedians." The interview was as cringe-worthy as one would expect.
Lots of ignorant things were said about guns, but it was nothing ignorant about guns we haven't heard our puddingheaded president mumble about before. The embarrassing part was from Kimmel giving Biden a metaphorical tongue bath. As opposed to a literal tongue bath, that might have been less embarrassing.
If the Democrat Party had any shame, it would be so embarrassed right now. https://t.co/cugZ6BUa6h
— Nathan Wurtzel (@NathanWurtzel) June 9, 2022
No, the embarrassing part is this next clip, when Kimmel more or less reads from a question sent to him by the White House. Let's summarize, "Gee willikers, there sure are a lot of bad things happening that are out of your control. So many bad things. I can't imagine what it's like having to handle all these bad things happening while you're president. How do you manage to still stay so awesome even though all these things Americans blame on you are totally out of your control and someone else's fault?"
Kimmel: "Roe vs Wade. Boy, these things just keep coming at you, don't they? I mean there's no -- you have not had an easy -- what a terrible job you have. I'm glad you're doing it, but boy oh boy does this seem like a bad gig." pic.twitter.com/8r6nMmGkPx
— Kevin Tober (@KevinTober94) June 9, 2022
We, of course, wouldn't have a cringe-worthy Biden interview without some cringenastics from the man himself. The president tried to say he hasn't been able to communicate all the good things he's done and struggled to communicate even that. Then Biden blamed the media, while also exposing he doesn't understand how the internet works. The evening news doesn't get "clicks." That's the internet.
Biden says there's a lot of "major things" he's done, he just hasn't "been able to communicate it in a way that is, uh, um..."
He then starts rambling about reporters getting "clicks on the nightly news" and they cut to commercial. pic.twitter.com/uTiEu495C2
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 9, 2022
The reason for Joe Biden being on the left coast is to host a, quote, "Summit of the Americas." Joe Biden will NOT be giving a full press conference while he is there. NSA advisor Jake Sullivan claims the president will "put America’s democracy on full display while here" and therefore does not have to subject himself to unscripted questions from news outlts.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Tries to Watch Current Late-Night Shows | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Confuses "Prosecution" with "Prostitution" - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Americans Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Gas, Inflation - Louder ... ›
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Miami Man Express His Disapproval of Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Jimmy Kimmel and Biden Think You're a BIG DUMB IDIOT! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's Brain Buffers as He Struggles to Read a Teleprompter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Addresses Record High Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›