‘I Am the American Dream’: Jason Whitlock Calls Out Jon Stewart for Racist Comments
Jon Stewart’s new show is pretty much all about leftist virtue-signaling. It’s an old white once-upon-a-time journalist taking time to invite his liberal friends over to talk about how white people are bad, the earth is about to become a giant fireball, and basically all manner of leftist talking points.
Jason Whitlock isn’t too happy about some comments he made about the American dream.
The fundamental principles of Wokeness hinge on a resentment of America and its values.\n\nHere is Jon Stewart (whose net worth is $120 million) calling the American Dream a fallacy. \n\nYour moment of Zen.pic.twitter.com/B4rUPj1mmM— Mythinformed MKE (@Mythinformed MKE) 1649262403
If you didn’t catch that, he’s saying black people cannot achieve the American dream. He says it’s a fallacy—the cards are always going to be purposefully stacked against black people to prop up white elites, and it doesn’t matter if it’s a hundred years ago, now, or decades into the future: that’s just the way it is.
Whitlock isn’t having it.
Jason Whitlock @WhitlockJason destroys Jon Stewart\u2019s Woke sentiment that claims Black Americans cannot achieve the American Dream. \n\n\u201cThis is racism, that\u2019s all it is\u201d.pic.twitter.com/4k0qTnTMHV— Mythinformed MKE (@Mythinformed MKE) 1649423968
“Jon Stewart […] he ain’t walked a mile in my shoes. I came from nothing. […] Jon Stewart, sitting there with his little liberal white friends, ‘Oh, this n***** will never be nothin’. They can’t do what I did. They can’t attain the American dream.’ This is racism. […] That’s what that man is espousing and pretending like he’s defending me. It’s offensive. I am the American dream.”
This is the part where we all start a slow clap for Jason Whitlock before flippin’ the bird to Jon Stewart and his white liberal pretentiousness.
But this is the entirety of the left’s position on race. It undergirds all of the CRT teachings, the anti-racism dogma of Kendi and DiAngelo, and the rhetoric of white-savior-complex-having libs like Jon Stewart, who look down their noses at the poor black people who, they believe, just can’t succeed.
This is demonstrative of the bigotry inherent in the contemporary left’s platform. They believe black people—minorities in general, but black people in particular—cannot achieve anything without their helping hand. It’s the bigotry of low or, in this case, no expectations. The liberals who mouth these disgusting platitudes do so because they seriously believe blacks cannot succeed without them, they could do it, but black people cannot. That’s racist.
Whitlock’s story is one of overcoming challenges not waiting for some Jon-Stewart-lib to come help. He’s right. He is the American dream, and that dream is alive and kicking. Leftists would rather people not believe that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder's Falcon Correspondent: Thomas Finnegan | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Tim Scott Is Still Getting Racist Comments from Democrats - Louder ... ›
- Opposing Voter ID Is Racist: Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- OUCH: Senator Tim Scott Puts Racist Liberals to SHAME on Senate ... ›
- Whistleblower Exposes 'Blatantly Racist S***' at ESPN - Louder With ... ›
- Mother Gives Heartbreaking Testimony at School Board - Louder ... ›
- NYT Journalist Says Coverage of Ukraine Demonstrates Racism ... ›
- Ibram X. Kendi Shares Article Disproving Systemic Racism - Louder ... ›
- Real Racism: Twitter Allows Discussion of 'White Genocide,' 'Mayo ... ›
- Conservative Uses 'Anti-Racism' Logic Against Groomers - Louder ... ›
- Woman Claims There are No Racists in California - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Scott Torches Democrats Over Encouraging Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›