Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 11, 2022
Woman Claims There are No Racists in California, But Crowder Doesn’t Buy It
Steven Crowder has come out with a new series in which he ventures out onto American streets to speak with everyday people about the issues facing them today. “Talking With People” premiered this morning, and if you haven’t had the chance to watch the numerous different discussions with all kinds of interesting people, you should do yourself a favor and check it out. The conversations today were about—surprise, surprise—the potential overturning of Roe v. Wade.
Many of the discussions were quite pleasant. Most people were unaware of what the overturning of Roe actually means for the future of abortion in the United States, but once informed, many of them found themselves unopposed to the idea. And some of those even found themselves far closer to pro-lifers than pro-choicers when told what some of the more extreme abortion laws in leftist states actually said.
That couldn’t be the case for everyone, though. Even this adamant pro-choice woman found herself almost making arguments for restricting abortions, but she caught herself before thinking too much about it. And the conversation took a strange turn away from the topic, too.
Black Woman Thinks 'No One's Racist in California'? | Talking With People Clipswww.youtube.com
Racism had to come into the conversation at some point. Racism has been a constant thread throughout the abortion debate, so it was only a matter of time. She quickly rushes to end the conversation when Steven suggests there can be racism in the lefty haven of California.
“There’s definitely some neo-Nazis in California.”
We’re not always going to agree, but even as tense as this conversation became, it never devolved into the unhinged shouting match the media is fond of broadcasting.
The fact is, regardless of our positions, Americans should be able to talk. We should be able to civilly disagree. The first step is for everyone to just start talking with people, and that’s what Steven intends to do.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Opposing Voter ID Is Racist: Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whistleblower Exposes 'Blatantly Racist S***' at ESPN - Louder With ... ›
- Jason Whitlock Calls Out Jon Stewart for Racist Comments - Louder ... ›
- Mother Gives Heartbreaking Testimony at School Board - Louder ... ›
- Robin DiAngelo: 'Comedy Is Just an Excuse to Be Racist' - Louder ... ›
- Fat Phobia Is Rooted in Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar Claims Tim Scott Doesn't Understand Racism - Louder ... ›
- Leslie Jones Says All White People Are Racists - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT Journalist Says Coverage of Ukraine Demonstrates Racism ... ›
- Real Racism: Twitter Allows Discussion of 'White Genocide,' 'Mayo ... ›
- Californians Are Crossing the Border and Moving to Mexico - Louder With Crowder ›
- Britney Spears accused of racism after Instagram post - Louder With Crowder ›