Whistleblower Exposes Alleged 'Blatantly Racist S***' at ESPN, Has Police Sent to His House
ESPN is the worldwide leader in wokeness. They occasionally dabble in sports. Sports fans hate it when sports go woke, by yuge margins. But the irony about companies who virtue signal about wokeness is that the opinions of fans and their audience don't matter. Also, in the case of CNN, it might be all talk. That's the allegation from studio operator Trevor Adams, who blew the whistle on his employers to the folks at Project Veritas. Adams attempted to address his concerns in a company email. Police showed up at his house.
ESPN Talent Discuss Toxic Workplace in Explosive Undercover Footage: ‘Just Blatantly Racist Sh*t’ youtu.be
What I found interesting about Adams's allegations is that no one seems happy with ESPN. There is a lot of stuff you would expect: complaining about there being too many white people on TV, HR investigating people for "racism" if they have different opinions or ask someone to do their job, etc. But Adams also spoke to African-American colleagues who said the wokeness on camera and in press releases is all for show.
Adams emailed the CEO of ESPN about it, addressing his concern in specific areas: equipment being stolen, racism, harassment and discrimination, forced and unsafe working conditions, and schedule inaccuracies. A few days later, Adams was called into HR because he had included in a social media bio "come see what happens."
A few days after that, police were called to Adams' house because of his social media bio. Adams had no idea why police were called. As you see in the video, neither did the police.
ESPN did not comment to Project Veritas. There are ten other people in this video who may have had meetings with HR similar to Adams. Whether those meetings lead to them recanting their stories or becoming whistleblowers themselves, time will tell.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Is Stephen Colbert Threatening to Kill Politicians? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Bob Saget Responds to Candace Bure's Instagram Photo - Louder ... ›
- JP Sears: It's Brave to Blindly Follow the Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fairfax School Tells Military Children They Have 'Privilege' - Louder ... ›
- Media Sings Praises of Convicted Felon Michael Avenatti - Louder ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 3: College Football Chants Continue - Louder ... ›
- Brian Kemp Rubs Braves Win in Stacey Abrams Smug Face ... ›
- HERO: Clay Travis on CNN Says "I believe in the First Amendment ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Goes There with Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Bubba Wallace, ESPN STILL CRYING Over Fake Noose ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- ‘Are All White People Racist?’: Jordan Peterson Asks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jason Whitlock Calls Out Jon Stewart for Racist Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ibram Kendi Launches 'The Emancipator,' 'Antiracist' News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Claims There are No Racists in California - Louder With Crowder ›