WaPo Analyst Uses Illustrator to Highlight January 6 Witnesses, Accidentally Draws a Penis
We hear at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website spend each day giving you the content that matters to the American people. Serious issues like gas prices, Joe Biden falling down, and random dudes taking down convenience store hooligans. It's for that reason that we haven't bothered with the January 6 hearings. We know that you know that none of us care. But legacy media does, and Washington Post's James Hohmann tried his best to draw your attention to the latest developments.
He drew something else, accidentally. Or "accidentally."
Dude, that's a cock! You just drew a giant wiener. That is totally a...
Penis Song - Monty Python's The Meaning of Lifeyoutu.be
The question being debated on the bird app is if this was "accidental," or if our dude knew what he was doing. My belief is that this was an accidental penis. Also, I saw Accidental Penis open for Taking Back Sunday in 2005.
2. If you are going to go for the joke, you don't draw the head pointed right at your face. Unless the WaPo guy is into that. Its June. I'm not one to judge.
3. He missed a golden (shower) opportunity to draw lines connecting the two circles to the adjacent witnesses. Take a moment to think about that one.
The only thing missing is a colleague at WaPo putting this dude on blast over this offensive, albeit unfortunate, illustration. Mayhaps if we all pray to the deity or deities of content, screen captures of the internal Slack channels will leak. Or DMs are open. Just sayin'.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- AOC Stomps Feet, Demands Clarence Thomas Either Resign ... ›
- Watch: Joy Reid's Fangs Come Out at Elon Musk - Louder With ... ›
- FBI Finds 'Scant Evidence' Jan. 6 Capitol Attack was Coordinated Plot ›
- AOC Tells Her Fans That January 6 Was Just a 'Trial Run' - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Have You Heard of Ray Epps and His Alleged Ties to ... ›
- After FBI Hearing, January 6th Committee Member Swears Ray ... ›