Jiujitsu Black Belt Takes Down Dude Who Attacked 7-11 Employee, Livestreams Entire Ordeal for Our Amusement
There is a reason why we here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website advocate for cops learning jiujitsu to take down punks, things, and other hooligans. It works. Exhibit Q is Idriz Redzovic. He's the guy in top position. The guy twisted like a Bavarian pretzel is the guy who swung on a 7-11 employee. And praise be to the gods of content, Idriz went live on Facebook until the cops showed up.
The full play-by-play is on Facebook. I'll give you the tl;dr. Idriz was buying Slurpee's for his kids. Bottom dude was in the parking lot being drunk and high, yelling at a woman and banging on her car. Then bottom dude tried to flex on Indriz, before going into 7-11 to be drunk and high there. He swung on the 7-11 employee, which is where Idriz took him down and went live on Facebook. "I went live to make sure nothing went on and I had witnesses to have my back. We live in the age of technology why not use it for good."
Idriz tells the press, "I feel like it's my duty as a human on this plant to help another human in danger. It could've gone two ways. The employee could have took him down also and pounded his face and beat him up."
On behalf of a grateful internet, we thank you for your courage. More importantly, we thank you for the content. Convenience store take-downs are among our favorite. Eighteen minutes of a BJJ black belt disrespecting a thug tops of the list.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
HOME DEPOT BRAWL With Shovels and Paint Cans! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- College Offers Course to Discuss Adult Entertainment - Louder With ... ›
- Chris Hayes Very Upset Conservatives Winning the Culture War ... ›
- Myth BUSTED: The Gun Show 'Loophole' is a Giant Distraction ... ›
- The Food Shortage Is Coming, Who's to Blame & What to Know ... ›
- Move Over, Russia! China Is Going to F**K Taiwan! - Louder With ... ›
- Thanks Affirmative Action: Asian Student with Perfect Grades ... ›
- Tyrus on How the Media, Not Joe Rogan, are the Racist Ones ... ›
- Joe Rogan on Transgender Athletes and "Sandbagging" - Louder ... ›