Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 23, 2022
Dude Tries Shoplifting From Convenience Store, Gets Dropkicked Into Refrigerator for His Troubles
During my younger days, while working in retail, we were told not to confront shoplifters. Yet, we were still responsible for SHRINK, which was what they called money lost from stolen merchandise. This was in a bygone era when shoplifting was frowned upon, long before liberal voters elected liberal politicians with liberal policies that have made stealing legal-ish. So I understand this employee's frustration working an overnight at a convenience store.
Was booting an (alleged) shoplifter into the soda aisle an overreaction? I'm not one to judge.
NIAGARA FALLS ACTION: this video footage is allegedly from the 7-Eleven at 29th and Pine Avenue on April 9th, 2022, around 2330 hours. The individual with the backpack was supposedly stealing merchandise from the store. This prompted the employee to aggressively kick the person. pic.twitter.com/orFa3DAaqK
— Niagara Action (@NiagaraAction) April 21, 2022
The standard viral video disclaimers apply. Allow for missing context. This only looks like shoplifting. Maybe the customer and the employee got into an argument about Florida's parental rights bill, and the clerk took things too far. Maybe they are independent pro wrestlers who were filming an angle for YouTube. 2022 is a wacky year. However, this was spliced together from security footage, so someone in the store thought it was shoplifting.
And shout out to whoever thought to give us multiple angles. Seeing the guy get yeeted into a refrigerator is what makes this quality content.
We can expect to see more videos like this. As shoplifting is on the rise and shoplifters are getting away consequence-free, more and more Americans are going to take matters into their own hands. But proceed with caution. If you live in an area that values criminals, there's an above-average chance it's an area that comes down hard on citizens who follow the law.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Ken Jeong TRIGGERED off Stage by Rudy Giuliani! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Brianna Kupfer Murder Suspect was Out on $1000 Bond - Louder ... ›
- Thieves Casually Walk Out of Store with Multiple Flatscreens ... ›
- Marijuana Dispensary Owner Safer Selling Pot on the Streets ... ›
- Old Lady Stops Shoplifter From Leaving With Merchandise - Louder ... ›
- Bakery Wins Largest Settlement in History Against Liberal College ... ›
- 'Or What?': Shoplifter Casually Robs Small Boutique - Louder With ... ›
- Shoplifters Empty Out Entire Clothing Store, Casually Leave ... ›
- Robber Shoots Retail Store Employee, Employee Shoots Back - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude Tries Shoplifting From Convenience Store - Louder With Crowder ›