Ilhan Omar Doubles Down on Anti-Semitism During CNN Appearance. Then, She Triples Down.
Democrats have an anti-Semitism problem. Actually, I guess it's only a problem if you think it's a problem and Democrats obviously don't. It's the only reason why Rep. Ilhan Omar is allowed to say the things she does. Then take back the things she says. Then say them again. All while Nancy Pelosi avoids eye contact. And BFF Rep. AOC compares criticism of Omar to the Holocaust.
Everyone has their own definition of what "anti-Semitism" is. For the sake of this post, I'm defining it as someone who shows a clear and robust dislike for Jewish people.
When Asked If She Regrets Comparing U.S. & Israel To Terrorist Organizations, Omar Says “I Don't"youtu.be
TAPPER: So those anti-Semitic comments you made comparing Israel to Hamas, you take those back, right?
OMAR: I don't. I think it's really important to think back to the point that I was trying to make.
Funny, because I seem to recall Omar offering a clarification where she did take those back. Nancy Pelosi thanked her and everything. This means that Omar had her fingers crossed and Pelosi is a coward afraid of the Squad. Also, even Hamas thinks Omar goes too far.
The congresswoman then attacked her Jewish colleagues in Congress.
Omar: Jewish House Members Criticizing Her Anti-Semitic Remarks “Haven't Been Partners In Justice"youtu.be
I think it's really important for these members to realize that they haven't been partners in justice, they haven't been, you know, equally engaging in seeking justice around the world.
If things follow the usual script, here's how the next few days will unfold. Republicans will be accused of "seizing" on Omar's comments. Because in the eyes of the media, the problem is never the Democrats as much as it is Republicans reacting to the Democrats. Some on the left, including an elected official or two, will gently speak out about Omar's latest comments. The Squad will have a hissy fit and claim anyone who criticizes her is literally putting Omar's life at risk literally. Nancy Pelosi will avoid the topic at any cost. Then next week, Ilhan Omar will do an interview with MSNBC and we can reset the clock.
Maybe if it keeps happening a few more times, Democrats will admit it's an issue. I doubt it. But, maybe.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Lunatic Ilhan Omar's Delusional Attack on Christians | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- LEGAL UPDATE: Rashida Tlaib Caves to Half-Asian Lawyer ... ›
- Exposing the TRUTH About Anti-Semitism and the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Says America Shouldn't Be a Country of White People ... ›
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Compares Ilhan Omar Criticisms to the ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Accused of Affair with Another Woman's Husband. Good ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Biden on Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hamas Reportedly Issues Statement on Rep. Ilhan Omar - Louder ... ›
- Dear Ilhan Omar: It's Not Because You're Muslim. It's Because You ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi's Struggles to Address Ukraine, Putin - Louder With Crowder ›