Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 15, 2020
Did Ice Cube Really Work with Donald Trump on a 'Black Agenda'? The Facts ...
Ice Cube has been going hard against Donald Trump for most of Trump's time in office. Especially over the past few months. He's sounded a lot more like the Ice Cube coming straight outta Compton than the Ice Cube who is a grandfather. So this tweet from Katrina Pearson caught a lot of people by surprise.
Shoutout to @icecube for his willingness to step up and work with @realDonaldTrump Administration to help develop the #PlatinumPlan
Leaders gonna lead, haters gonna hate. Thank you for leading! ✊🏾
— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) October 13, 2020
The "Platinum Plan" being Trump's plan to help the African-American community. Or what activists refer to as a "black agenda." With Ice Cube being one of those activists and even addressing meetings he's had with "both sides" on his Twitter account.
DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER #CWBA #ContractWithBlackAmerica pic.twitter.com/8NqthXp268
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 11, 2020
Twitter of course gonna do what Twitter gonna do, and people went right to outrage. How dare Ice Cube work with ... that man? When, to Ice Cube's point, not working with "that man" and only working with one party hasn't done much for his community. He's not alone in thinking that (see KANYE WEST SHARES FRUSTRATION OVER 'WHITE LIBERALS' TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE and STEPHEN A. SMITH DROP KICKS WHITE LIBERAL COMPLAINING ABOUT JIM BROWN'S TRUMP MEETING). But did he "work" with Donald Trump? Here are the facts according to Cube.
Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me. Dems said we'll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA.
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 14, 2020
There it is. The Trump campaign was open to his ideas. The Biden campaign was only open to his support.
Honestly, I know "make people earn our vote" has been a big issue in the African-American community this election cycle. It should really be a big issue for all communities in every election cycle. Political parties and candidates lazily feel like they are entitled to various voting blocs' support, no questions asked. They should be forced to fight for our vote every time their name is on a ballot for public office. Every year. Every campaign. Every vote. The American people should have a campaign slogan of our own that simply says, "What have you done for me lately?" Even if your key issue is for elected officials to back off and let you live your life.
Ice Cube obviously isn't a MAGA fanboi. He also doesn't care for Biden-Harris. That's the way we all should be unless they give us a reason other than "I'm not the other guy."
MOTIVATIONAL RANT! "Live Like You Might Be Wrong..." | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Quartz Blames Increase of Philippine Sex Trafficking on Climate ... ›
- Whoa. Even 'Black-ish' Sitcom Creator Says "I'm Tired of Talking ... ›
- Liberals Call on Star Wars Actor to Apologize for 'Insensitive' Race ... ›
- NASA REPORT: Antarctic Ice Sheet is Actually... Growing By Billions ... ›
- Michael Caine Comments on False Oscar 'Racism.' Leftists Freak ... ›
- ATF Investigating Democrat Candidate For Sawing Off Her AR-15 ... ›
- Nikki Haley Slams Grammys for Pathetic 'Fire and Fury' Stunt ... ›
- Jamie Foxx Issues Perfect Smackdown on Oscar Boycotters ... ›
- Ice Cube Slams Race-Baiting Whiners Boycotting The Oscars ... ›
- Ice Cube Uninvited from Chris Cuomo’s Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Kills Daughter's Boyfriend, Over Sex Trafficking ›
- Man Kills Daughter's Boyfriend, Over Sex Trafficking - Louder With Crowder ›