Watch: Punks Attempt a Jewelry Store Smash-and-Grab, Only This Time the Store Owner Had a Gun
“Progressive” states continue to slip into dystopia territory. Leading the charge is none other than California, where criminals can bash in windows and steal whatever isn’t nailed down. Sometimes they don’t even need to break windows; they just walk out with what they want. It’s so bad law enforcement is telling people to stay away!
With criminals running the streets and police unable to manage the lawlessness thanks to moronic Democrat policies, citizens are left to fend for themselves. This guy knew just how to do that.
When a group of hoodlums came to bash in the display case of Maaz Jewelers, Usman Bhatti, the store’s owner, was Johnny on the spot, pulling one of them away from the case. As reported by KTVU, when the punk raised his crowbar as if to hit Bhatti, he pulled his legally concealed pistol, causing the little cowards to take off.
“I’m not trying to be a hero or a macho man. It just happened very quick, and I had no choice.”
Well, you definitely saved the day at that moment, Bhatti, and it’s always nice to be able to celebrate what can be done when a good, law-abiding citizen steps in to do what their dipsh*t politicians refuse to do. Sadly, all of these oxygen thieves managed to get away.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Armed Robbers Steal Woman's Purse and Dog During Walk ... ›
- LAPD Warns People NOT to Visit During the Holidays - Louder With ... ›
- Punks Try Robbing Dispensary, Clerk Wields a Bong! - Louder With ... ›
- Brianna Kupfer Murder Suspect was Out on $1000 Bond - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Smash-and-Grabs Continue in Liberal Cities - Louder With ... ›
- Armed Robbers Run Like Cowards When Store Owner Has Gun - Louder With Crowder ›