Elon Musk Triples Down on Voting GOP This November, Gives Further Insight Into Why
Elon Musk shocked the world (if the world wasn't paying attention) by announcing he intended to vote for the GOP this November. For the first time ever! He doubled down on that support, telling people to watch the left launch dirty tricks against him (which they did). Now, we have a triple down! Musk re-reiterated his GOP support, giving insight into why. Long story short? We don't hate him.
I support free speech, but not any one candidate. In fact, I gave money to & voted for Hillary & then voted for Biden.
However, given unprovoked attacks by leading Democrats against me & a very cold shoulder to Tesla & SpaceX, I intend to vote Republican in November.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 30, 2022
"Given unprovoked attacks by leading Democrats against me & a very cold shoulder to Tesla & SpaceX, I intend to vote Republican in November."
The virtue-signaling Ukrainian flag account was responding to a Musk tweet commemorating those who made the ultimate sacrifice on Memorial Day. Also, they seem to think it's 2020 for some reason.
Musk's reason for voting GOP is that, unlike many low-information Democratic voters, he is deciding not to vote against his self-interests. Elon believes in free speech, the Democratic Party does not and has launched a dark money campaign against him over it. Also, while the people who control Biden have the POTUS going all-in on electric vehicles, they are shunning the most successful EV company for political reasons.
HOWEVER, in a follow-up tweet, Elon sent a reminder that while he may vote with us this November, he is not WITH us.
Is this a reference to open primaries? I think those are a good idea.
I am in favor of anything that would result in more centrist candidates being elected!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 1, 2022
Centrist is a nice way of saying you stick your finger in the air and come up with ineffective policies that annoy everyone. It's how you get incoherent positions on gun rights like Musk has expressed. So, while he is voting right this election, people on the right would do well to not get too excited about it. We could very well find ourselves on opposite sides of Musk come November 9th.
But for now, he is pro-free speech and pro-owning the libs. I'll take that for the next five months.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Lefties OUTRAGED That Elon Musk Is Time's Person of the Year! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Twitter Employees React to Elon Musk Buying Ownership Stake ... ›
- Best Memes and Meltdowns Over Elon Musk's Twitter Offer - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- The 'Real Elon Musk' Calls In for an Interview! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Issues Challenge to AOC on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Has New Target: Rotten Tomatoes Critics Score - Louder ... ›