UFC President Dana White Endorses Donald Trump's Re-election [VIDEO]
As a UFC fan who is at least registered for the same political party as Donald Trump, I've enjoyed watching the mutual admiration society between the UFC and the president. As the kids say, game respects game (see UFC 244’s Jorge Masvidal: Donald Trump is a ‘Bad Mother F***er’ [VIDEO] and Desperate CNN Tried Making Conor McGregor Insult Trump. He Embarrasses Them Instead!). So it's not all that surprising to see UFC president Dana White on board for Trump's re-election. Not surprising, but still cool to see.
Good man. Very loyal. And a very good friend. I see a lot of things from Mr. Trump that the public doesn't see. ... He's a fighter. He loves this country. He's doing great things for this country. And we've got to win this election again!
To be honest, if I were Trump, I'd send Dana White out as a surrogate more often. The dude is used to taking on the press. He has a lot more energy and presence than you typically see from people endorsing Republicans. Plus, unlike a lot of Republican-supporting celebrities, he isn't lame AF.
Maybe Dana can even finally get Trump a guest spot on the Joe Rogan Experience.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- UFC President Dana White Answers His Media Critics ›
- Dana White Responds to the Press About Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Goes Off on Reporter Who Challenged Him on Christmas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Unloads on Media That Attacked UFC During the Pandemic ... and He Brings Receipts! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump to Award Medal of Freedom to a True Patriot: Head Coach Bill Belichick - Louder With Crowder ›
- Missing Donald Trump's Tweets? Here's Where to Find the Entire Archive - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Offers Final Message of Gratitude to the American People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top Five Celebrity Reactions to Donald Trump's Acquittal - Louder With Crowder ›