Dan Crenshaw Unloads on Don Lemon's Claim That All Trump Voters Side with the Klan
Many people act confused why so many Republicans don't support impeaching President Trump. After the events of January 6, surely impeaching him would be a no-brainer. Ben Shapiro tried to explain why in Politico, and you might say liberal reporters all proved the point he was making. Another example is Don Lemon. Here's what he thinks, in his words, about Trump voters. Not Trump SUPPORTERS or people who were in D.C. last Wednesday. But anyone who voted for Donald Trump.
CNN's @DonLemon: If you voted for Trump, you're with the Klan & the Capitol Hill rioters pic.twitter.com/xDi7zQwt9O
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 14, 2021
That is what, listening to Don Lemon's words, he thinks about anyone who voted for Trump. Cuomo even laid out the argument to make sure he clarified. Lemon meant ALL Trump supporters. 74,223,744 Americans. Many of whom, I'm sure, made a vote of the lesser of two evils. It wasn't enough for Joe Biden to just not be Donald Trump. Many Americans fundamentally disagree with Biden and the Democrat Party's policies. Or the way the Biden campaign appeared quick to celebrate Big Tech censorship. None of that matters to Don Lemon.
Some feel this has always been the left's agenda. Of course, that isn't something that can be backed up with a peer-reviewed study. It's an opinion many on the left may consider hyperbole. Or worse! With that in mind, I would like to report Congressman Dan Crenshaw tweeted thirty-three words. Furthermore, he chose to organize those words in the following order.
This was always their intent. It's not enough that their favorite villain is gone. Now they have to paint tens of millions of Americans as racists and bigots.
Truly vile, but incredibly predictable. https://t.co/HjsgaMuOQQ
— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) January 14, 2021
Bask in the warm glow of unity! Though one thing I've noticed. Anyone who makes a similar point to Don Lemon's never has an answer for this: What were those 74 million voters supposed to do? Lots of people disagreed with Joe Biden's policies and didn't want to be stuck with those policies for four years. It's almost as if this is less about Trump and more about shaming any opposition to the left. Perhaps.
Wild At Large: The Buffalo | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw DESTROYS NYT Writer Over 9/11 Bill ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains Why #CancelStudentDebt is ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes Straight ›
- Dan Crenshaw: Blame Nancy Pelosi for Holding Relief Hostage ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Released an Action Adventure-Themed Ad - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Educates Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Dunks on Andrew Cuomo's Pathetic Attempt to ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Gives Passionate Response Where the Fight Needs ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- FBI Nabs 'Hardcore Leftist' Planning Violent Attack of Pro-Trump Supporters - Louder With Crowder ›