'They have no clue': Activist exposes how he sells CRT to public schools by skirting state law
Last night, Project Veritas exposed Dr. Quintin Bostic, the Director of the nonprofit educational organization Teaching Lab HQ, for violating state law and secretly selling Critical Race Theory to schools.
\u201cBREAKING: @TeachingLabHQ Director @DrQuintinBostic Admits Violating State Law; Sells Critical Race Theory Curriculum to Schools\n\n'If you don't say the word "critical race theory," you can teach it...I'm an evil salesman...They[State] have no clue...He's[@GovKemp] such an idiot'\u201d— Project Veritas (@Project Veritas) 1673996406
Teaching Lab HQ describes itself as "a “non-profit organization whose mission is to fundamentally shift the paradigm of teacher professional learning for educational equity.”
As Director, Dr. Bostic's job includes selling curriculum to school districts. He told the undercover Veritas journalist he has sold his curriculum to Fulton and Cobb Counties in Georgia.
His curriculum secretly includes Critical Race Theory, even in the curriculum for kindergarteners, by branding it as "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion." He said this branding “is more accepted than, like, anti-racist education or Critical Race Theory” and helps bypass Georgia State Laws against CRT.
At one point during the video, Bostic said, "I would say I’m a good salesman, but I’m also an evil salesman.” He went on to describe Governor Kemp as "an idiot," and that the Georgia State government has no idea what is in his curriculum.
Bostic's goal is “to get the kids to influence their parents to make the [ideological] shift too.” He noted that if Kemp's wife, who's heavily involved in education, found out about his actions, he would "get nailed." But don't worry, every evil salesman has a contingency plan! If his business license is taken from him, he said he can keep consulting.
I don't know about you, but I'm thinking this must be some more selectively edited, extremist far-right propaganda from Mr. O'Keefe. After all, we've been reliably informed time and again that Critical Race Theory in schools actually doesn't exist, has never been taught, and is a completely fabricated concept designed to raise a young army of white supremacists. So, nice try, Project Veritas. Better luck next time.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
EXCLUSIVE: Meet the RACIST Texas Professor! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Teacher Brags About Hiding American Flag Because It "Made Her Uncomfortable," Replaces it with Pride Flag ›
- Steven Crowder asks BLM protester what more will it take to declare 'peaceful protests' what they are — RIOTS? ›
- Public Schools Are GARBAGE and We Have PROOF!! (Show Notes) ›
- Leslie Jones Explains Racism, Says All White People Are Racists: ‘Congratu-f*cking-lations’ ›
- Show Notes: REBUTTAL: John Oliver is Racist Against Asians ›
- Student's Shocking Testimony: Teacher Assigned Mandatory 'Equity' Survey She Couldn't Tell Parents About ›
- Comedian Exposes What Liberals Really 'Teach' Your Kids with Critical Race Theory ›
- Professor Savages Critical Race Theory Proponents on the Dr. Phil Show in Only Two Minutes ›
- Founder of CRT Admits to Indoctrinating Public Education, and That Conservatives are WINNING ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her White Mom's 'Evil' AND It Manages to Get Worse ›