"Shut the f*** up, b****": Comedian compares CNN to nagging girlfriend in perfect analogy about network's Trump coverage
After a week of CNN's non-stop coverage of the Trump indictment, the one that revealed thirty-four charges of derp, I wanted to bring back this Donnell Rawlings classic. The comedian compared CNN's breathless anti-Trump coverage to a nagging girlfriend. A more fitting analogy one can not conjure up.
It's from three years ago and was about the early stages of the pandemic. As you watch, consider how much worse the news-based content provider has gotten since then.
Donnell Rawlings comparing CNN to a nagging ex-girlfriend is the perfect way to describe their Trump Indictment coverage. pic.twitter.com/oO92NdXal2
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) April 6, 2023
"CNN is like a nagging girlfriend. It's like, "Oh, b*tch, shut the f*ck up. The same sh!t, b*tch? ... You ain't got nothing else to argue about? Five years ago, you haven't found another argument? CNN will be like, "You remember that time?" ...If you listen to too much CNN, you don't even know what the f*ck is going on with nothing other than how much you hate this motherf*cker."
CNN wants Trump politically because they know he can be beaten in a general election. DeSantis does better with independent voters and doesn't fall into media traps as easily.
But more than want Trump, CNN NEEEEEEEEDS Trump. They need Trump to do Trump things so that they can repeat those Trump things. Then analyze those Trump things. Then squeeze eleventy people onto a soundstage to have them discuss those Trump things. Without Trump, what would they do? Report news? That's crazy talk.
CNN is worse than the nagging girlfriend. They're the nagging girlfriend who thinks they can change you. Then when you have had enough, won't calm down crying "PLEASSSSSSSE DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE!"
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Brian Stelter's Very Upset, Claps Back at Critic Calling Him a 'Genderless Potato' ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation, Mocks CNN's Potato Head for All His Misinformation ›
- Joe Biden Gets Distracted by Shiny Object, Starts Rambling About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ›
- Rudy Giuliani Demands Apology From CNN for Pushing False Trump/Russia Conspiracy ›
- Watch: CNN is bothered by TV ads promoting Jesus, so they investigate them as a right-wing conspiracy ›
- Crowder's 16-Hour CNN Torture Livestream Christmas Special! ›
- Watch: CNN set up trans teen To confront Gov. Youngkin and you've got to hear Youngkin's response ›
- CNN co-host storms off after Don Lemon's "women past their prime" claim, and even Brian Stelter is chirping about it ›
- Best Day Ever: Brian Stelter has been canceled by CNN ›
- Watch: CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets on New Years Eve ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- IS CNN USING KC SHOOTING TO IGNITE RACE WAR?! - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH TODAY'S SHOW: LAST FREE DAY OF MUG CLUB! VIVEK DESTROYS DON LEMON! - Louder With Crowder ›