Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
The Top 7 Hillary Clinton Lies That The Liberal Media's Trying To Hide...
Hillary Clinton. Wife of an impeached President. Failed Secretary of State. All around ornery old lady. Plus of course, a liar. Her husband gets caught with his pants down, she gets caught with her pants-suit on. What a lovely couple they make.
This week, we learned that Hillary Clinton used her own personal email account to conduct official business rather than a public, archivable .gov account - in direct violation of a 2009 Federal Law. Not only would this make her emails unavailable for public scrutiny, but it allows the former First Lady to pick and choose what emails she releases to us - if any. So essentially... Chinese and Russian hackers are probably fully aware of Hillary's activities as Secretary of State, while we the people are not.
But Hillary's record for honesty and ethical behavior has always been less than impeccable. Let's take a walk down memory lane with 7 of Hillary's biggest lies...
1. Chelsea Clinton was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11. Immensely insensitive to those who actually were affected by this horrific attack, Hillary later admitted that Chelsea was actually safely in her Union Square apartment at the time of the attack.
2. She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia. In true Brian Williams-esque form, to listen to Hillary's account, she was ducking and running in a dramatic M*A*S*H type arrival scene in fear for her life. In actuality, she and Chelsea can be seen on video walking across the Bosnian tarmac... smiling and greeting well wishers. But hey, anybody could misremember deadly sniper fire, right?
3. She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first two men to climb Mt. Everest. This one's just embarrassing. Sir Hillary didn't actually climb Mt. Everest (AKA, achieve any fame worth naming a child after) until Hillary Clinton was 6 years old. Ouch. So either Hillary's mom was lying about her namesake Hillary's entire life, or she waited until Hillary was 6 to name her, or Hillary just, you know, misspoke. Again.
4. Her family was dead broke when they left the White House. They only made $12 MILLION the year after Bill Clinton's Presidency. I guess when you're used to living off the taxpayer's billions funding your vacations, private airfare and security, food, housing, and all, a measly few millions could be a rough adjustment, huh?
5. She claims to have been instrumental in the Northern Ireland peace process. Except those who actually were at the negotiating table say Hillary was nowhere to be seen...
6. She's just like you. No, really. Because every woman in America has one child who's always attended private schools, was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. Duh.
7. Benghazi - it was a disgusting video! The worst of the worst. We know for a fact, based on State Department documents, that not only was Benghazi a terrorist attack, but Hillary knew it was a terrorist attackwhich had absolutely nothing to do with a YouTube video. Not only did she lie about Benghazi, she failed to act in response to the attack, and 4 American lives were lost in the conflict.
But, at this point, what difference does it make, right? What difference does any of this make?
Sound off in the comments below!