'Fighting for our bikini rights': Judge rules in favor of girls serving you coffee while scantily dressed
How there has been a five-year legal battle over baristas being allowed to serve coffee in bikinis and I'm just hearing about it now, I'm not sure. But a district court ruled that it is every woman's God-given right to serve coffee while barely having their chesticles and hoo-ha covered. God bless America.
First, a little backstory. In Everett, Washington, the city passed a dress code targeting "bikini baristas" in 2017. In this 2019 clip, a bikini barista details her fight for her bikini rights.
Everett bikini baristas fight city over dress codewww.youtube.com
The ordinance banned workers in the service industry, such as bikini baristas, from showing off certain body parts: their stomachs, backs, and three inches of the legs below the buttocks. It wasn't for food safety. The City passed the laws citing female exploitation and, quote, "adverse impacts upon minors."
Funny, because we're talking about a Biden voting area of the Pacific Northwest. Had they been bikini drag queens at a family-friendly coffee stand, the city would not have had a problem. Let alone, any concern for the adverse impacts upon minors. But that's neither here nor there.
A district court ruled that the city ordinance in question was unconstitutional.
In an October 19 opinion, U.S. District Court Judge Ricardo Martinez held that Everett's dress code is unconstitutional because it violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution. ... Martinez rejected the dress code law, saying it violated the Constitution's Equal Protection Clause because it "clearly treats women differently than men by banning a wide variety of women's clothing."
Once again, in the city of Everett, Americans have the right to drive up to coffee shops and have their caffeine fix served to them by scantily clad women. Bikini baristas proved that contrary to the cliche, you CAN fight city hall. And the United States is a better republic because of it.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
WTF is Wrong with Katy Perry | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Sports Illustrated Writer Silent Over Lia Thomas - Louder With Crowder ›
- This Self-Proclaimed 'Fat Girl' Strips Down To Prove Point. Misses ... ›
- Former WWE Ring Card Girl is a US Senate Candidate - Louder ... ›
- New York Subway Riders Greeted by Twerking Bimbos - Louder ... ›
- Shop teacher Kayla Lemieux debuts their new poolside look ... ›
- New in Education: Social Justice Math, Because Regular Math... is ... ›
- YES! Justice Department to Sue Universities Over Affirmative Action ... ›
- Students suspended for taking photos of Kayla Lemieux - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Vince McMahon selling out the WWE to Saudi Arabia or nah? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Katy Perry mom-shames an American Idol contestant - Louder With Crowder ›