Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 31, 2023
Bernie Sanders murders irony, teams with Ticketmaster so you can pay him money to lecture you on evil capitalism
Bernie Sanders is back and better than ever with a fresh book tour on why capitalism is actually Satan incarnate. And for just $95, you, too, can experience the full socialist wrath of an 81-year-old twice-failed Presidential candidate.
The event is taking place on March 1st at The Anthem in Washington, D.C. His new book, "It’s Okay to Be Angry About Capitalism," is "a progressive takedown of the uber-capitalist status quo that has enriched millionaires and billionaires at the expense of the working class, and a blueprint for what transformational change would actually look like."
"Sanders argues that unfettered capitalism is to blame for an unprecedented level of income and wealth inequality, is undermining our democracy, and is destroying our planet. How can we accept an economic order that allows three billionaires to control more wealth than the bottom half of our society? How can we accept a political system that allows the super-rich to buy elections and politicians?"
\u201cSen. Bernie Sanders is holding an event at The Anthem in Washington, D.C. on March 1, promoting his new book "It's Okay to Be Angry About Capitalism."\n\nTickets are between $35-$95, and will be available later this week on... Ticketmaster\nhttps://t.co/PX8qE7ewL3\u201d— Gary Grumbach (@Gary Grumbach) 1675095429
Ironically, Bernie received generous sums of cash from uber-capitalist Big Tech companies during his 2020 campaign. Sanders raked in $963,943 from Alphabet, $781,837 from Amazon, $480,498 from Apple, and $430,804 from Microsoft.
This book tour could be signaling yet another Presidential run. Last year, a memo leaked to the Washington Post read, "In the event of an open 2024 Democratic presidential primary, Sen. Sanders has not ruled out another run for president, so we advise that you answer any questions about 2024 with that in mind." So we may soon be 'Feeling the Bern' yet again. At least until they resuscitate Joe Biden enough to string three words together.
And in case you're wondering, yes, Bernie Sanders is in fact, a millionaire. Now pay him a hundred bucks so he can tell you how to stop being exploited by millionaires.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Bible Stories! Bernie Sanders Tempts Jesus Christ | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ›
- Man On The Street - Louder With Crowder ›
- Judge Judy Schools Socialist Freeloader in the Best Way Possible... ›
- Family Guy Nails Media Hypocrisy on Black-on-Black Crime...and it's Hilarious ›
- CROWDER 911: How to Train your Joe Biden ›
- DEVIL’S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech Censorship! ›
- Earn $77k or More a Year? Congratulations, You're Paying Almost ALL Taxes... ›
- Joe Rogan Shares Insight Into Hypocritical Hollywood Celebrities ›
- 'You Soulless Pr*cks': Ted Nugent Goes on EPIC Anti-Biden Bureaucracy Rant That Leaves Joe Rogan Speechless ›
- Jordan Peterson Exposes Bernie Sanders's Economic Ignorance with a Single Tweet ›
- Bernie Sanders wanders into a TikTok dance - Louder With Crowder ›