Watch: Woman gets attacked by rabid fox and it looks like a sketch out of Monty Python
Before anyone attempts to chastise me for making light of a woman being attacked by a rabid wild animal, she's okay. If she was actually mauled and experienced severe injuries, this wouldn't be funny. But because she's okay, we can, in hindsight, laugh at it.
A video shared to Twitter by Ed Russo, a meteorologist with CBS 21, shows a woman--who Russo says is his cousin--minding her own business when this rabid fox decides it's time to go. Would the little freak had made the same choice if he wasn't suffering from a severely debilitating disease? We'll never know. What we do know, however, is it was go time, and in the immortal words of Kevin Hart, "She wasn't ready!"
A cousin of mine was attacked by a rabid fox in Ithaca, NY. She’s OK. But geez this video is crazy! pic.twitter.com/91aAHB6KME
— Ed Russo (@EdRussoWX) August 23, 2022
"She's OK. But geez this video is crazy!"
See, she's ok. And yes, the video is crazy. When I first watched it, I couldn't help but immediately think about the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I mean, I'm sure everyone did--except for the few philistines amongst us who haven't seen such a work of art. But they're bad people, and their opinions don't matter.
The New York Post reports that the fox was killed and later tested positive for rabies.
While this wasn't an instance of criminal behavior, I do think it's another example of why people should carry firearms. It's not just criminals looking to do you harm, it's nasty little foxes whose brains are being eaten by microbes or something. And while this isn't Australia, where nearly every living being on the continent wants to kill you, we have a few animals in the US worth worrying about.
Stay strapped or get bitten, friends!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Girl identifies as a cat and her school is running with it - Louder With ... ›
- Topless Protesters Storm an WNBA Game - Louder With Crowder ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ... ›
- Biden Admin Embraces Dog Kink With New Hire to the Department ... ›
- SURVEY: What do You Love about Louder with Crowder?! - Louder ... ›
- Five Works of Fiction the Left Would Rather You Not Read (Which is ... ›
- Animal Rights Activist Interrupts Hot Dog Eating Contest, is Choked ... ›
- Vegan Activists Seek to Ban 'Cruel' Expressions Involving Animals ... ›
- BERKELEY: Crazed Protesters Force Butcher Shop to Post Sign ... ›
- Instant legend trolls animal rights activists by eating meat - Louder With Crowder ›