Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 22, 2023
The new sign you might be a white supremacist dropped, and it's if you wake up early in the morning
You know, and I had just switched my schedule up because out of an abundance of laziness, I was missing too many gym days. Starting today I was up at 4:30 AM to hit the gym before work. Imagine my surprise to discover I'm a tool for white supremacy! This is according to a tool who claims waking up early is so totally rooted in it.
I have no idea why this random Medium post is trending (shout out Not the Bee), but I also didn't know Medium was still a thing. And I never know why things trend. I'm just here to mock.
You'll be happy to know the early-rising "ideology" -- yes, getting up early is its own ideology -- is NOT inherently racist. But if you are a Rise-n-Grindist, you have to examining the broader historical and social contexts. Historical and social context so broad, it is more or less anything that has happened in history ever.
However, it's the soft bigotry of low expectations where this post signals its virtue so bright you'll burn your retina.
It places the blame for economic disparities on the individual, rather than acknowledging the systemic barriers that hinder the success of marginalized communities. By promoting the notion that anyone can achieve success if they simply work hard and wake up early, it ignores the structural racism that has created and maintained these inequalities.
Anyone who works hard CAN achieve success. White progressives are the ones signaling out a group and telling them they can't succeed on their own without white progressive help.
Also, does my man not think black people have alarm clocks? Because while I was out there banging and clanging away at 4:58 this morning, the gym was already full of people getting at it -- half of them with more melanin in their skin than me.
It was when I read the words "school-to-prison pipeline" that I realized what was going on here. The author is looking to launch a career as a social justice writer, so he's picking random things to call raaaaaacist. The suburbs and public schools, per the writer, are also signs of white supremacy. Basically, if it is something this kid doesn't like, it has roots in raaaaacism.
And of course, there's this after his "get up early" post went viral:
Is Alt-Right still a thing? I thought we were all insurrectionists and/or MAGA extremists now. Someone may want to upload an update to whatever AI program he's using.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Show Notes: Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism! ›
- SHOW NOTES: LIES! Why the Media STILL Blames Trump for Asian Hate Crimes ›
- Doocy Grills KJP: Does WH Agree With the Teachers' Union Erasing Mothers in Favor of 'Birthing Parents?' ›
- LOL: TikToker Claims DeSantis Would Be Triggered By Toy Store, Accidentally Exposes CRT In Children's Books ›
- 'You got me good': Woke bro gets deprogrammed about his "white privilege" by a brown girl in real-time ›
- Elon Musk exposes what's "odd" and "very strange" about media coverage of the Allen Texas shooter ›
- 'Insert The Word Jewish': Watch As This Uber-Based TikToker Drops Major Truthbombs About Anti-White Racism ›
- Watch: TikTok hero tells other white people to beat chests and blame themselves for Tyre Nichols' death ›
- Democrat congresswoman introduces bill criminalizing what she calls 'conspiracy to commit white supremacy' ›
- Alyssa Milano claims to scrap her Tesla over 'hatred,' 'white supremacy,' and even Elon Musk is laughing at her new car ›
- Man Shouts Slurs at Chinese Pedestrians, Gets Beatdown - Louder With Crowder ›