Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 19, 2023
Sources: YouTube Demonetizes Russell Brand Over Unproven Allegations!
Proctor and Gamble brand Braun is in hot water for its new ad campaign featuring a transgender. Howard Stern tore into Rep. Lauren Boebert’s for her behavior at a Denver theater. Also, YouTube has demonetized Russell Brand for ALLEGATIONS. We have the latest.
BRAUN TRANS COMMERCIAL
- Campaigners' fury over Braun's advert for men's trimmers which features trans model with double mastectomy scars
- Braun advertises men’s trimmers using trans model
YOUTUBE DEMONETIZED RUSSELL BRAND FOR OFF-PLATFORM ALLEGATIONS
- More Updates On The Russell Brand Allegations As YouTube Demonetizes His Channel
- YouTube suspends Russell Brand from advert income
- Creator responsibility
- UAW says strike could expand, Ford cuts 600 jobs
- UAW members go on strike at three key auto plants after deal deadline passes
- The UAW Strike Will Hit Auto Production. Are Price Increases Next?
- United Auto Workers strike could drive up new and used car prices, cause parts shortage
- The average monthly payment for a new car was $733 in the second quarter of 2023. That could rise if auto workers strike long enough.
- Whatever the UAW Strike Outcome, Elon Musk Has Already Won
- UAW Strike Collides With Biden’s Manufacturing Agenda
- Watch: Biden remarks on the UAW strike
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Proposes New Standards to Protect Public Health that Will Save Consumers Money, and Increase Energy Security
- Autoworkers strike could cost U.S. economy $5.6 billion, experts say
- Final tally: Taxpayers auto bailout loss $9.3B
- UAW Constitution
- Empire of Rust: How the UAW Killed Detroit