Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 28, 2023
SOURCES: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ROSEANNE BARR! DOES SHE REALLY DENY THE HOLOCAUST?!
Bodycam footage of a 2022 arrest shows a white man cry after he got a black man arrested. The Biden administration is going to run on “Bidenomics” platform. Also, authorities approved new traffic congestion pricing for Manhattan & Roseanne Barr joins to discuss her viral interview with Theo Von. Tune in!
WHITE HOUSE GOES ALL IN ON “BIDENOMICS”
- 06/26/23: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre
- President job approval on the economy
- Why Bidenomics Gets No Love From Voters
- THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION — MAY 2023
- The stuff Hunter Biden didn't get indicted for
- Heritage Expert: Americans Have Lost $4,200 in Annual Income Under The Biden Administration
NEW YORK TAXES YOU TO DRIVE
- New York City moving forward with congestion pricing, expected to be operational by next spring
- RPA ON CONGESTION PRICING
- Congestion pricing: Federal lawmakers announce legislation to combat proposed NYC program
- Congestion Pricing Plan in New York City Clears Final Federal Hurdle
- I Make $86K A Year As A Subway Conductor In NYC | On The Job
- MTA workers committed repeated overtime fraud at Staten Island bus depot, investigation finds
- MTA workers didn’t work overtime shifts or spent them at a hotel: report
- Over 700 MTA Employees Earned More in OT than Regular Pay in 2021, Data Show
- Audit: LIRR missing more than $1 million in track equipment
- The Most Expensive Mile of Subway Track on Earth
- Train in vain: The MTA’s East Side Access boondoogle will make things worse for some
- A Brief History Of The Long-Awaited Second Avenue Subway
- How NYC’s Second Avenue Subway Became the World’s Most Expensive Line
- MTA hires McKinsey & Company, where Chairman Jay Walder once worked, for 5-year consulting deal
- Why It Costs So Much to Build Our Subways An NYU study finds that most of the overspending isn’t where you think it is.
- Here’s How the US Can Stop Wasting Billions of Dollars on Each Transit Project
ROSEANNE THE ANTI-SEMITE!
- Out of context Roseanne clip
- ADL Statement
- Roseanne Barr Re-Cancels Herself: ‘Nobody Died in the Holocaust’
- Roseanne Barr slammed for saying ‘nobody died in the Holocaust’
- In Bizarre Antisemitic Rant, Roseanne Barr Claims Holocaust 'Never Happened'
- IN CONTEXT ROSEANNE CLIP
- Roseanne Barr talks Judaism, Kabbalah JILFs, announces candidacy, sings Hatikvah
- Roseanne Barr reinforces support of Zionism at Jerusalem talk