WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Trolled by PAC with 'Climate Alarmist' Saying We Should Eat Babies
Jonathan Swift first suggested baby-eating in "A Modest Proprosal" as a way to deal with poverty rates in Europe. It was the first use of satire. A little English Literature trivia for your Friday morning. With that, the Lyndon LaRouche PAC sent in a lady with a rather convincing portrayal of a lunatic climate alarmist to talk to AOC, saying we should eat babies to save the planet. Watch:
LaRouchePAC trolls AOC, AOC doesn't rule out eating babies. #EatTheBabies https://t.co/bD9ThZVcGO— Lyndon LaRouche PAC (@Lyndon LaRouche PAC)1570153868.0
Now though we mock Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's intellectual prowess, doesn't it seem to you she also believes this person is legitimate crazy?
A solid performance by this actress.
There's some basis to this lady's "satirical" display. Climate alarmist zealots have said we have too many people, that to have babies is possibly irresponsible (heck, even AOC suggested this one), that Earth's clock is ticking, and maybe to save ourselves we should eat people. Here:
- Environmentalists Openly Blaming People with 'Too Many Children' for Climate Change
- VIDEO: AOC Questions if It's Still Okay to Have Children. Because Climate Change
- Environmentalists: ‘Babies are Bad for Earth!’ No, But Sh*t-Talking Tree-Huggers Are
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Throws a Tantrum Because People Aren't Taking Her Green New Deal Seriously
- Scientist Wants Us to Eat Each Other to Save the Planet
So yes, while the Lyndon LaRouche PAC is using satire to make a point about the silliness of climate alarmism... they're threading the satirical needle here. We're not that far off from some environmentalist dinglebutt from taking this satirical suggestion seriously.